LFG Searching for RP-Partners!

Haze

=✪ ᆺ ✪=
Hello friends, I finally finished my first character and now I'm looking for people to plot and write with. Her name's Sylvian and she's an Avariel (super cool flappy winged elf) and although her bio is still a little lacking, that's because I'm figuring out how I want her to be exactly throughout roleplay before I settle on a pre-made personality. Here is what I have so far anyways: *Character Bio*

She's basically out and about alone for the first time in her long life and she's rather curious about the world and wants to experience it fully: that's why almost anything works. I suppose most plots could be worked around her race and wings, since that is what's actually outstanding about her at the moment. Since I'm still pretty new to the setting and ways of Chronicles RP I beg you all to bear with me throughout my first weeks here however, and I'll try my best to adapt asap. If you got any questions feel free to write me a message here on the forum or simply post in this thread and thank you for reading. :)

Hello friends, I finally finished my first character and now I'm looking for people to plot and write with. Her name's Sylvian and she's an Avariel (super cool flappy winged elf) and although her bio is still a little lacking, that's because I'm figuring out how I want her to be exactly throughout roleplay before I settle on a pre-made personality. Here is what I have so far anyways: *Character Bio*

She's basically out and about alone for the first time in her long life and she's rather curious about the world and wants to experience it fully: that's why almost anything works. I suppose most plots could be worked around her race and wings, since that is what's actually outstanding about her at the moment. Since I'm still pretty new to the setting and ways of Chronicles RP I beg you all to bear with me throughout my first weeks here however, and I'll try my best to adapt asap. If you got any questions feel free to write me a message here on the forum or simply post in this thread and thank you for reading. :)

I'd love to try this out.

I'm in; can brainstorm or whip something up :) Any sort of direction or ideal setting for her?

If absolutely anything works for now, I've got an adventure/monster hunting thread she could join in on

• Yay
Reactions: Haze
Sung Chei I'd be happy to meet ur smol hooman! ^_^

Kiros Rahnel While the monster hunt sounds incredibly cool, I'm looking for something more simple and calm now since I'm still settling in and tiptoeing around with my character. Since you probably know your way around much better than I, I'd be happy if you could brainstorm something for us! ^^'

Gotcha, something light to ease in? If you'd like something in the spine, we could start there. He could use a guide for a travelling RP.

They could be tending to wounded, seeing as they're both healers. That might be a good start too

Lemme continue to see what I can think of :)

• Yay
I also plan on finishing my other character Rania one of these days. After some thinking she's supposed to be more of a thief/rogue type of character, not a pacifist like Sylvi and definitely up to some mischief. She could be caught stealing something from someone and that could easily lead into a thread! I was thinking of putting her into the desert area (Maraan etc)! ^^

• Yay
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel
To try and flesh out those two:

The first could play out Syliva's first venture out into the world; i'm sure it would be a commotion in whatever village or settlement she heads towards first. It's a fairly open idea; would give common ground for our characters to meet up. They could be drawn to the small commotion she causes.

For the healing proposition; Elbion needs aid, a disaster's just wrapping up there. We could meet up tending to the wounded - doesn't have to be stressful, we could set it up to be a non-conflict; purely the aftermath. It would give others cause to show up, for healing or desire to help. I know there's a thread going on now - could join that or start our own.

Can plan something else out too, happy to hear ideas from any :)

And I'd be happy to help Rania start too when she's done. Sounds like a good hook, starts with potential for conflict and development

• Yay
Sung Chei I'd be happy to meet ur smol hooman! ^_^

Kiros Rahnel While the monster hunt sounds incredibly cool, I'm looking for something more simple and calm now since I'm still settling in and tiptoeing around with my character. Since you probably know your way around much better than I, I'd be happy if you could brainstorm something for us! ^^'
Great! I'll pm you and we'll discuss.

Kiros Rahnel I think the healing scenario sounds great! If you could make a thread for us (since you know better how it's supposed to look) or link me to the already existing one that would be great! Thank you so much! ^^

• Yay
And thread is up :) Posted here for those who'd like to join.

And this raises the question; where did our characters meet first? Elbion, or that haunted house?

Thank you! I‘ll see that I get a response up this evening hopefully! And..that‘s a really good question and puts us in a bit of a predicament?! x_x how about we say the haunted house and we‘ll wait and see if we are put into the same group, and if not we can simply play it out as if we did not interact much to begin with?

• Yay
Welcome! And hah, it is; I didn't realize until after I posted....ah, fridge logic. That works though; lets go with that! Shouldn't be too long until we can have some continuity and avoid the potential silliness of meeting for the first time twice :)

• Yay
Sarael I would absolutely love that! If possible, I want to get back to you at a later date though, because I'm currently in a good number of threads and with everyone being such reliable partners and posting so quickly I'm worried about overloading myself and making people wait unnecessarily long >.<

Kind of late to the party but I did make this winged elf recently and wouldn't mind popping in as well if that's okay. He needs more fleshing out lol

• Yay
okay, I have given up on being a reliable poster xD therefor lets start threading!

Sarael Alco i have two characters Sylvian and Rania so you can pick which one you want to meet ^^

that's great @ both of you!

Sarael I'll do one for Sylvi with you as well then if you dont mind! do you want to start or should I? If I start i might take a few days bc I still owe some posts

Alco same to you, just hmu if u want me to start or if you can start something

also if there is anything specific that you guys wanna do for those threads in particular you can dm me here on the site anytime ! ^^