LFG Searching for Lost Treasure/Artifacts/Knowledge Adventure!

Yeva

Character Biography
Link
Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone would be down for what the title says. However, the twist would be that our characters would end up meeting either in the dungeon/fortress/lair/castle or right outside it- already in progress of their goals-having to team up to get through (And avoiding the tavern meeting/long trek to said fortress/castle/dungeon). Who knows, they might unleash a massive evil, get ambushed by treasure hunters or just blunder into more WaCKy adventures as a result.

Open to anyone and everyone-

Are you a mage searching for an ancient book?
Are you a mercenary sent on a job?
Are you a bounty hunter on the search for a bandit said to be holed up there?
Are you someone who just stumbled in?
Are you a novelist searching to see if the ancient legends are true?
Are you just an adventurer?

My Character- https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Yeva-of-Zeitoun

If anyone is interested, let me know! Feel free to DM!

Hey! Once I get this character up and running, I'd be interested in doing something with you. Should be up sometime tomorrow after I've gotten a few posts out of the way. Unfortunately nothing on his bio for now, but he's a somewhat run down exiled Allirian noble, turned mercenary/sell-sword and pretty much takes any job he can get, even if it seems potentially dangerous.

Sounds good, if you're on discord I can tell you a bit about him to see if you're interested, I have it all down, just not fully edited and written.

I am a mage searching for ancient tomes of any kind. I would be interested in writing with you if you have the spare moment. I have nothing in progress really with this character so if you like I could be up for finding a book with you!

Sounds good, if you're on discord I can tell you a bit about him to see if you're interested, I have it all down, just not fully edited and written.

I am absolutely on the discord! As Yeva. I'd love to hear about your character! And anyone elses!

i joined ur story at random hope i didnt mess anyone elses ideas up waiting for a reply on the thread

Open to anyone and everyone-
Are you a mage searching for an ancient book?

Not a mage, but I'm currently trying to stitch together more threads for Templar.

Would you be interested in having a run in with Saul and some of his fellow hunting a book or some sort of other dangerous artifact?

Yeva