Salutations!

Gryphtaur

Greetings fellow writers and RPers of all varieties. Just a lonely drifter passing on through seeing where another adventure takes me. Been doing this thing here for just over a decade, so I consider myself quite the seasoned player. I'm profoundly lazy, however, but that doesn't mean I'm not here for engaging interactions to build memorable stories with a slew of awesome people. This place seems pretty cool from what I've seen so far and I look forward to seeing what orher pleasantries await me.

proxy.php

feel free to pm me on discord if you wanna make an rp together or join one i got going already im a bit of a multi tasker but i can post as much as you can

Very much obliged on the warm welcomes. I'm still lurking about (been busy with festivities over the last few days) and I'm sure I'll find a cozy spot for my characters in no time! I've got one posted thus far, so I'm on the right path it seems. Welp, here goes nothing

*brushes cobwebs away*

Suppose I'd refresh this as apposed to starting a new thing.

Greetings all!

Just a drifter looking to find my place in the universe. Been a bit since I roamed these parts so I thought I'd make a formal reentry. Gonna go see about wandering around now. Hope to see y'all out there :D

Greetings strange giant bird/lion thingy... With... Teeth? Oh no. No, no, no. I'm sorry but you cannot have teeth and a beak. That is not how beaks work. You have to choose one.

Hello little human and thank you for the welcome.

For normal beaks that may be true. But this particular specimen has its differences given his mutation. Those chompers are actually retractable similar to the claws within those paws if that justifies the logic any. Otherwise methinks he'd look a bit whacky with a toothless grin lol

Welcome back o/ I also recently drifted back to these parts. Hope you stick around and get some writing on the board!