Roleplay OOC RP Bucketlist. -What about some skirmish?

White Swallow

The White Swallow of Narra
Character Biography
Link
Redoing this for an updated list of all the new ideas for rps!

-Capture another castle. Thinking either named Falahmat or As Kevlanh, Sharocc or Ur Sanpur. (Figuring some of these names better be reserved for a neighbouring city/village though hmm.) Though I'd love an attempt in a more covert/sneaky way, but I'm alone in this sadly.
(If somebody feels like they want to have a Shtakmat State Assassin, gimme a boop ;o (Shtakmat assassins are a lot more 'traditional') )
I think it would be really cool if our characters had to split to accomplish a task and each other DM-ed the hurdles for the other one. That might be really cute. more on the assassins here

-A discovery of unfortunate circumstance. Honestly, I feel like I'm gonna have to move the thing I had planned for the wyrm hunt somewhere else.
Essentially it's mostly an aesthetic adventure throughout a deep cavern with the possibility of finding cool stuff, either for yourself or your soul.
Being able to swim is a must.
Also since this is the third time I gotta do the wyrms, they got a size upgrade as well...
Now they're the size of horses or slightly larger... rip!

-Protect some innocents from being culled and a temple from being destroyed. Ala, remake the Path of the 100 martyrs rp.

Last edited:
Great ideas. A Caravan rp could be interesting, especially if a murder most foul was committed on the way.

oh no.

If some others are interested, we can give it a go! Maybe one caravan could also have some magical artefact aimed for the collage. Who knows.

No more wyrm hunts xD

But i'm also plugging this here:

Last edited: