-rolls into view-

Skugge

Heyo, everyone, new kid in town here. Internet name is Trash, and after combing the search results, I have found this blessed little oasis of a site with its cohesive worldspace and medieval fantasy theme. It's surprisingly hard to find an RP site with that cohesive world space, at least one of this genre.

Anywho -- I've been looking over a bunch of articles here and poking at threads and profile sheets and this place feels Right. While my brain capacity is fairly limited when it comes to hard information, I do my best to understand things well and not step on any toes, though I sometimes ask dumb questions. I'm also currently riding on an extended wave of RP-disappointment after several sites bombed out, another one shifted domains, yet another shifted format, and then yet another one bombed out. I've tried writing solo, but....... whaahh, it's no fun to write alone LOL

As far as IC interests go I enjoy slice-of-life stuff, social threads (making friends and enemies is fun), adventures/dungeon crawls, and horror. Like, I really, really like horror. Generally of the more mysterious and supernatural kind, but physical and psychological as well. Stephen King was the first author I ever read, and I've since moved on to cultural horror in the form of folktales, old classic shorts, and some horror manga simply for its ability to translate word into image. Uzumaki by Junji Ito is probably my favorite on the latter front. That being said, I also enjoy nice things like smelly flowers and the rainbows that suncatchers make, so I do enjoy a very wide variety of thread types. Considering making a ratty elven barber-surgeon, because that profession tickles me somehow and Worst Jobs In History is my favorite documentary series.

Anyway! I'll be continuing to familiarize myself with the site, and I may end up asking some questions at some point as I do so. Thanks for having me c:

-Trash

Welcome welcome!

Chronicles has been going strong for over two years with a dedicated Staff and a great memberbase. Feel free to hop onto our Discord server or ask any questions you have here.

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask all the dumb questions you want (and smart questions but dumb ones are more fun).