LFG Road to the Dragon Keep

• Thread starter Deleted member 2099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2099

Hello everyone. It's my first time posting a thread like this, so, I apologize if I'm doing something wrong.

My idea, is basically, that my character Tanila Foster is out to join the Dragon Keepers. The roleplay would be her traveling from Alliria to their headquarters northwest of the Spine. The main threat they'd face along the way would be a group of freelance monster hunters. Any character that'd be willing to travel with her, regardless of their reasons, would be welcome.

In addition to a travel companion, if anyone has something (a character, a store, ect) along the way, and you'd like the heroes to stop by for whatever reason, let me know and I can try and have that happen.

PM me or reply here if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: Iliris
Thing is, that they don’t really let their HQ be known to others willingly. Most people probably dont know they really exist. Pretty much the only other person who has been there outside of the organization was Alistair Wren as in physically be in the ancient ruins where they reside and not in the village a little ways below the ruins.

Now maybe they can meet up eventually, as in your character and Ashy-boi, along the way. But he is very particular as to who joins their organization. Since some may want to use the dragons to their advantage etc.

So would there be a way that she heard of their cause etc? Im all up for her joining but just need to make things clear of IC purposes :)
SamsonJBodney

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Sorry, I wasn't aware that they were a secretive group.

I could edit Tanila's biography a bit. In case you haven't read it, the short version is that she found a dragon in the Allir reach that's later killed by monster hunters. I could have it be, that, the dragon had laid an egg. And, while the hunters were distracted, Tanila took the egg and ran off to save it from being smashed or sold. So, she doesn't know about the Dragon Keepers yet, but she has a dragon egg with her (hidden, of course).

That would explain why the hunters would still be after her. Also, if Ashieron runs into her and finds out she's protecting a dragon egg, would it be more in IC for him to tell her about Dragon Keepers then?

Great. I was planning on having Tanila buy some weapons and a horse in Alliria before she starts her journey. I could have her run into Ashieron at the store, or later on, whichever you prefer.

Ash in a store is definetly good lol he likes shopping

Okay, great, this is the store in question, by the way. I'll make the RP shortly. Should I tag as a quest? Since its Dragon Keeper related.

If you want others to potentially join in do it as an Open Chronicles