Letters pure blood royal correspondence

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

general la'ue

royal correspondence letter alpha 1

mission report 1
correspondence;general la'ue: detailed personal reports by order of central command.

its been a fortnight since our troop left our home land.

the furless folk down below on the shore helped us get across the great sea to the main land. how our ancestors left the great land mass before our time i shall never know. on the island we were worshiped by the furless folk. never feared. id never seen so many bald creatures. how they do not freeze i do not know.

we finally arrived in the mainland yesterday the captain told us that this was called eagles head.

Last edited:
A few days have past since we arrived in eagle head, we came to a few villages that seemed less than pleased by our presence, such hatred befalls these creatures they live in filth and poverty. never to know the darkness, the ever lasting darkness. never to be in touch with the gods. they most certainly are not like us.

we managed to speak to an adventurer that told us amazing tales from falwood and the surrounding provinces. we heard about a tribe lead by a wild beast that pillaged and fed on the flesh of 'humans' he told us because we resembled the creatures that have been terrorizing 'humans' that there wasn't a chance that we would be accepted by any town.

he gave us directions to falwood and told us it would be a long journey and a dangerous one.

my Majesty we will capture these impure lionmen and wipe them from existence you have my word.

once we have made it to falwood i will set up territory so that you may send us troops. i have no doubt that in the hundreds of years since the lionmen divide the unworthy creatures that don't deserve to call them self's divine have multiplied in the hundreds. i am confident in our victory