LFG Orcish business. Rallying all orcs!

Mabess

Mother, Clanswoman, Chieftain of the Stormcallers
Character Biography
Link
Looks like orcish business is low. And we can amend that!
My chieftainess, Mabess is up for plotting.
The Ashlanders are a growing tribe of many orcs that come in 5 distinct flavours lol. They have a rich history and now they're building a mountain fortress.
There was a small internal dispute between the nomadic orcs that followed the chieftainess Mabess Stormcaller and the orcs that wanted to settle down under war chief Dormak Nighthowl. Perhaps it can grow worse, but...
That's where I ended.

And then months passed and time went on, orc muses don't last forever...or do they. Now again I'm here at the crossroads of many possibilities.
The grand city is being built, but where the relations lie we do not know. Do you want to join us as a clanorc or as an ally?

There are many possibilities for fun in-character drama.
Since we live on the spine, there's a chance we get to fight and defend against the mobilising naga kingdom too. >:}
proxy.php

I've not dusted off this character in a while, but give me some time and I'll have him up and running again. The wolf riders of the mountains will join.

Also, if anyone has some good ideas or anything for making interesting orc characters I would really love to brainstorm! I've had trouble getting the ideas rolling for orc characters.

• Yay
Reactions: Mabess
Aw hell yea, Dragox is a good boy, I missed him lol. So much potential.

I think we could do a new thread in the city the other half of the ashlanders are building.
Between here and now the orcs had a dispute between Mabess and Dormak, with Dormak going off to build a city.
to accommodate the growing number of ashlanders yesss.

• Yay
Reactions: Dragox