Letters One more dusty book

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Ashara Raja

Desert Trickster
Character Biography
Link
Tur-Ahrun
Foreword

I've decided to take up writing a journal now that I've begun my path and ventured out. Figured it would be the easiest way to document my journey through Arethil for the clan. My old man, Jor-Daben, suggested it, even showed me his old tome from his time on the path with all the sketches and tales. He told me that its a privilege of those on our path to get to write our own story for our people to pass down through the generations. Lessons for our children and grandchildren. The Wayfarers of old told their story we recite to this day, and they were the ones that brought us writing and the common tongue. They are the reasons he was able to write his story, and why I'm able to write this one. His was a lot better than mine will be, but I'll get into writing it as time goes on.

I took a pass at trying to draw some of Belgrath only to discover I can't draw worth crap so I tore those pages out. I'll get another book to practice drawing some so I can include bits and pieces I think the clan oughta see when I get back to them.

Anyway, I had to purchase this old thing in Belgrath so I guess I'll start there. I know the Vel Duras visit the old fortress every now and then and some of the clans even winter in the Old City, but I'd never seen it before. Being underground so long weirded me and Geron out, he could stretch his wings and I guess it gave us both a bit of claustrophobia.

• Yay
Reactions: Morcant