LFG On Even Stranger Tides

Cutter Wright

More Time than he needs
Character Biography
Link
hello all, I'm new here and looking to get Cutter officially going, he's lost and confused and in dire need of money and boarding. He's currently walking unknowingly right towards Alliria, If anyone is interested he could possibly run into them, or perhaps if your more inclined to hinder his travels instead.

for something a bit more permanent, Cutter would fit right into the bodyguard role.

if anyone is interested in that or if you have a job just DM me.

Perhaps Isak could assist you guys! He's a businessman and club owner in Alliria, along with some other shady dealings, but he could ease your stay in the city in exchange for a few favours maybe?

• Yay
Reactions: Quellyn D'Araesia
Oh hey! I'm also going to Alliria. Where are you coming from?
Well, nowhere particularly Cutter is a bit lost. as for a cardinal placement, I'd say he's directly west of the City but not far enough that he's into Falwood or the Savannah.

as for Isak Lavelle that would definitely make it much easier if there was a place he was heading.

• Cheer
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
We could meet as she draws nearer to the city. How would you like that?

Ooh, who is Isak? Another character of yours, I presume

No, not another character. Just The other person who replied and had mentioned a place to stay.

as for where we meet that sounds like a good plan.

No, not another character. Just The other person who replied and had mentioned a place to stay.

as for where we meet that sounds like a good plan.
Lol, just saw above message.

I can wait for you guys to meet each other outside Alliria then, and once you two get inside we can think of a way to meet.
Yes that sounds great :) Since Quellyn isn't drawn to shady places, they'd probably get lost and find their way to you.

Lol, just saw above message.

Yes that sounds great :) Since Quellyn isn't drawn to shady places, they'd probably get lost and find their way to you.
I can wait for you guys to meet each other outside Alliria then, and once you two get inside we can think of a way to meet.
Cutter wouldn’t bother with judging a place so getting lost to the door step sounds fun

Sounds like we have a plan then. I’ll get started on the opener and tag you both as soon as it’s up.

Quellyn D'Araesia

I really liked it! I got why they couldn't show a more ruthless Kaz since it's sort of a prequel and they're probably doing some non-canon stuff to make it up before we get to the SoC plot in the show, but I thought Freddy did a amazing job and his chemistry with Amita was just amazing. Every Kanej moment was literal chills and I loved them!

By far my favorite part of the show, along with the rest of the Crows.

• Love
Quellyn D'Araesia
Lol yeah, that's my bad, I'm painfully aware of how bad the editing has been since we started.

I've been extremely busy with work and haven't had much time to proofread before I make posts, though life is calming down a bit so I'll be a bit more diligent on that section. Any tips you do have feel free to fire away, I can always Improve.

• Love