Not quite a LOA

Hollic

The Character Horde
Hey everyone, my recent absence may or may not have been noted. Either way, I would like to explain that the bonfire of inspiration I had for the medieval fantasy setting has settled to a low simmer. I don't want to smother myself in trying to write a whole bunch of things all at once to force myself back into the genre again, and end up doing more harm than good. I will be cutting back on posting, likely sticking to one or two characters at most. (We will see how long that lasts when the flame catches.)

If I have essential characters, such as Phillipa, Hugi, etc, feel free to npc them through a scene after letting me know you need to. This is a giant writers sandbox and while I don't have the muse that I once did, I don't want to smother anyone else's options for involving my characters if it makes sense or creates opportunities. I apologize for not posting this sooner, but I thought a little bit of time and distance would help.

It has not, and now I am making myself accountable for that. Thank you all for your patience.

Take your time and enjoy what you can rp! The muse is a fickle one, manage what you can comfortably.