Art Shop Nina's Art Corner + commission info

NinaEevee

OOC account
Hi everyone! I do a lot of D&D and fantasy art that never gets shared beyond my D&D group since I post mainly fanart on social media, but I thought they'd be appreciated here! I also thought I"d share my commission info in case there's any interest, since most of the work I do is fantasy related c:
proxy.php

This is Despoina, or Dez, the D&D character I've played the longest and love the most (as you'll be able to tell by the amount of art I've made of her ashdjhj).
proxy.php
Below is Dez's girlfriend (or wife as of the last time we played) Aweena, she's an npc in their campaign and another player's sibling.
I couldn't find anything about an image limit per post in the rules but just to be safe, in this post I'll put just art related to their campaign and share the rest in subsequent posts, as well as my commission info!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The next few images (including my pfp at the time of posting!) are D&D characters that I never got to play for more than a couple sessions (or at all for a couple of them) : p but I still like their design! (their names are in the alt text if you're curious)
Everlyn

Kieran

Percy (but you knew that already jhdfjh)
this one didn't get a name :c

The next character had the same destiny as the previous 4, but she was for a Fallout inspired campaign, I can't quite remember the system we used. The character after that is one I actually played for quite a while, with the same group I play Dez, but that was a while ago.
Tilly Valentia

Julia Kilinski

And this last one is a character I'm working on for here actually c:
it's a secret c;

• Yay
  • Cthuulove
Reactions: Velaeri and Hector
Now for my commission info! This is my comm sheet with my standard prices, but if you want something that's not there, like a character sheet, email me and we can discuss!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Hector
Wonderful! Your style is very lovely :3 Look forward to seeing more of your work! Especially this new secret character :D!

• Yay
Reactions: NinaEevee