Roleplay OOC Nid's escape rooms.

Nidraak

Character Biography
Link
Escape rooms you say?
These are small RP events that are run sort of like 'point and click adventures where your character is placed in a situation from which they must escape using their wit and curiosity.

You may encounter puzzles, scavenging hunts, games and battles* among other things.

Once interest has been established with a chosen character and setting, I may need anything from one to a few days to come up with a map, puzzles and the worldbuilding of the place.
If perhaps, there is something you want to be included in the RP that relates to your character in a special way, like an heirloom as an example, I can include that too.

So, are you seeking a small, short solo adventure?
Eventually, I may co-ops, but for now... Slots are limited, but I'll try to run these regularly.

Here are some ideas for settings as examples to spark ideas~
-Stuck in a locked bathhouse
-Lost in an enchanted bramble forest
-Trying to escape a cave-in
-Getting kidnapped
-Taking on a wizard's challenge
-A casual, chill labyrinth adventure
-A night in a haunted countryside villa
-A literal prison escape

Current rp slots:
-[ Cystergyy ]-reserved slot
-[ Urchin! ] - old house!

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Quoril
Oh my God, these sound amazing! I would absolutely love to get involved with one of these... Only trouble is that Urchin can't read, so if any of these escape rooms involved reading, he'd be pretty fucked. Any chance that somebody else could come if they stayed together at all times, so they were solving all the puzzles together?

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
Urchin
You mean like a second character of yours or recruiting a fellow writer and their character?
Co-op is a possibility but that would be the first time for me to make a co-op adventure haha! Would be worth the first step.

No reading means no written puzzles! Experiences can be tailored to be doable for the character ^^ .

Well, I was hoping to recruit a fellow writer and their character, but if that's a bit tricky than a no written puzzle game would work too. Honestly, this just sounds like the best idea ever! Escape rooms are my favorite thing! :D

• Yay
Urchin
We can start small and see how about a second-round later down the line lol.

What kind of setting/region would you most be interested in?

Well, Urchin and his companion are both thieves, so a situation where they go into some kind of creepy old building looking for hidden treasure and end up getting trapped and needing to escape would probably be the scenario they'd most likely find themselves in.

• Bless
I will tag you when I prepare something for the adventure. That sounds about right!