Newbie character and new at this

Hello all, I’ve got a character named Cora Tel’Run. She’s a Dark Elf if that’s possible? Cora is a shadowmancy magic weaver but is also trained in the art of the sword. Cora isn’t a typical being on this planet though. She has been isolated since birth underground with her father as her only teacher. Not quite sure her age or much of anything besides magic weaving & swordplay. With her father dead, her options became limited so she decided to explore the surface.

So I have played D&and 3.5 & pathfinder, So I’m not completely at a loss like my character but I’m awful at technology so I’ll probably need help. I am a decent writer though but to be honest I’d love to get a group to play around the table over Skype or some means of communication. Really atm I’m lfg.

Hey!

Well, if you look on the discord (Saw you there) there's plenty of groups just looking to be joined (Like the Empire ;)). We don't really do table play, but I'm sure people would be up for it if you asked. Just get talking to the Boys (and girls) on the discord, and you can get somethin' goin.