New to the Site and Looking for get started!

Garrod Arlette

Demon Bearer
Character Biography
Link
Hello! I just joined and made a new character and I want to meet some folks! I am open to most types of threads, and would be happy to discuss ideas.

My character is a sell-sword/ monster hunter, in possession of an eerie relic. On top of swinging his sword really good and using the magic, he can cook, clean, and likes to go fishing. He's also a bit of a secret nerd and is very much interested in learning more about magic and the occult! He is open to doing personal work (bodyguard work, protecting caravans so on and so-forth), but is not really looking to get involved with any factions in a committed sort of way. Certainly open to taking on independent contract type work though, if you need an extra sword for some type of conflict. Additionally, totally up for social threads! Like I said, I am up for most things!

Looking forward to rping with you all!

Welcome! I've got a nerd/wizard that could certainly use some extra muscle for her work, and an ear to take her underappreciated drivel of magical talk and theory!
Selina Altas

That sounds fun! I'm still very much in the "getting a sense of the character phase," so any and all interactions are welcome! Do you have any ideas on where about you'd like to start/ the conditions of their meeting?

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
Selina's always doing some sort of magical research which require dangerous traveling and locations that her magic isn't always the best equipped to handle. Having a good sword arm along to watch her back while she studies magic and the fabric of reality itself is invaluable.

A simple sort of expedition into a cave which is the home to a magical nexus would be in her order of research, and the extra help would be most welcome!

Awesome! That sounds like a good time. Would you mind starting it up? I'm still getting a feel for the setting, so any guidance / tone setting is much appreciated xD

• Yay
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
Here ya go!

• Yay
Reactions: Garrod Arlette