LFG New Player - Looking to start some threads

Smuk

Alchemic merchant
Character Biography
Link
Hello! I'm new to forum roleplay so I'm not sure how the system works but I figured the best way to learn is to get into it (and to receive a lot of advice from the sempais). So I've made an open thread if anyone would like to join!

A Dime at a Time:
Smuk comes to Elbion and sets up shop in the markets but isn't having much luck with sales. Also is looking for a certain item needed to finish a new product.
https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/a-dime-at-a-time.283/

And of course, I'd love to start some one on one threads with other players. If you don't mind me getting used to the formatting and site, I'd be very happy to roleplay with you.

A few threads I wouldn't mind:
  • Buying and selling of items; perhaps your character has a request for a certain item to be made.
  • A travelling quest; Smuk is always seeking new ingredients and materials.
  • A local party or festival; which may have some strange tradition like throw an egg into a crowd and you have to dance with the person it lands on, or something.
  • Helping someone in need; some immediate emergency where Smuk either helps someone or needs help himself.

Of course, being a new character, I'm also open to some connections. A few connections I'd like are:
  • A friend; someone he hasn't seen in a long time (can be many characters as Smuk travels and meets a lot of people)
  • A mentor; the person who taught Smuk all about alchemy
  • An ex-boyfriend; someone Smuk used to be romantically involved with and still finds attractive.
  • A person who had a horse stolen by Smuk, and still remembers it to this day.
I hope something will catch your interest! I'm open to other plot and connection ideas so just message me and let's see what we can do.

Smuk

Hey! First of all, I think your character is just lovely. Mages and characters who aren't super combative are my favourites.

Would you be interested in writing something slightly more spooky? I have an idea for a quest we could do which involves Smuk both helping people and putting his skills with gadgets to the test. If you would like to RP, I'll send you a message over discord with my idea.

Last edited:
Hi Marf!

Yeah I'd love to do a spooky quest thread. Send me a message and we'll see what we can concoct.

• Yay
Reactions: Marzi
Smuk

Sorry for not getting back to you, I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.

I sent you a message on discord with my idea.