LFG 1x1 New Adventurer: Will Work On the Cheap

Haldiir

Character Biography
Link
So Haldiir is new to this whole adventuring thing, and he's not even aware that he is an adventurer yet. He's currently hunting for the men who killed his father, but he'll need to do things in the meantime to pay his bills. So who am I looking for for him?

Can be one or all of these if more than one applies:
  • A mentor of some kind. Someone who can help him learn the ropes of fighting/living away from home. He is starting at level 0 in terms of being a fighter, so patience is required to some degree. He would make a good sidekick.
  • A person with whole a budding friendship would emerge.
  • Someone who takes advantage of his lack of experience for their own needs. He's not a complete idiot, but he's not the most clever, so it may not be hard to lure him into trouble of some kind.
  • A guild that needs new members.

You don't need to tell me which of these you're thinking necessarily, but just seeing if there is any interest in helping a new member of the site adventurer out. I imagine he is currently in The Spine, somewhere directly south of the Gulf of Ryt, though he could be in the surrounding areas as well if need be.

Haldiir

Aithlin could be up there searching for an earth elemental, doesn't need to actually find one, cause I'd imagine it might be tough for a level 0 fighter to handle but I'd totally be up for setting up a thread and seeing where it leads.