LFG Need a travel companion or blacksmith apprentice? I got you covered!

APenName

The Tolerated
Hello everyone. I'm not new to RPing itself, but I haven't done much on this particular website. I've made two characters so far that I'm looking to use (separate from each other). Hence, I made this thread.

Dana Kass is a wandering scholar/priestess always in search of lost knowledge, items, ruins, etc. She'll happily tag along on any journey that might lead her to any of the aforementioned. Or, if you want to do something else, that's also fine with me.

Amelia Rowe is an aspiring blacksmith who's looking for a job or maybe just an opportunity for her to improve her craft. She'd be more suited for slice-of-life RP's or less dangerous quests. But certainly could get wrapped up in something bigger under the right (or wrong) circumstances.

If anyone's interested in RPing with either of the two, let me know and we can talk about the details.

• Cheer
Reactions: Urchin
Hey hey! So I might have some options.

For Dana there is my guy Asa. He is a doctor and alchemist from Elbion who researches rituals and "dark" magic on the side. He is a master at the college and could be a real mystery for scholars as there are books written back him on all three subjects going back centuries. He typically roams around on research trips for decades at a time, so could easily be hit up for all kinds of adventure there. Or maybe he stopped in Elbion for a bit for his required bits of teaching.

Dana could also have Tinus here hired on to guard her for any of her trips with him being a mercenary. So long as her pay is good and she actually pays him then he would go anywhere she needs him to go and do anything she needs him to do for/with her.

For Amelia there is my guy Acteon. He is a sellsword (currently) from a renown and ancient merchant family based out of Alliria and a city in the Reach I will be having some future plots with him at. As a smith he could be keeping an eye on her work and trying to establish relations for the future. Always good to know and be on your smith's good side after all. Also he might need her work in the future if his plans go well.

And of course there is Tinus again, but he is less likely to use her services due to the nature of his culture. His armor and weapons are considered sacred and an outsider that isn't trusted by his clan/tribe working on it could be considered an insult and sin. Course doesn't mean they can't also just get to know each other or get involved in some troubles either.

APenName

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
Hello there!
For Dana there is my guy Asa. He is a doctor and alchemist from Elbion who researches rituals and "dark" magic on the side. He is a master at the college and could be a real mystery for scholars as there are books written back him on all three subjects going back centuries. He typically roams around on research trips for decades at a time, so could easily be hit up for all kinds of adventure there. Or maybe he stopped in Elbion for a bit for his required bits of teaching.
I like this idea and think it makes the most sense for Dana. She'd be plenty interested in learning a little about whatever he's researching. Since Dana doesn't have decades to spare, I'd suggest having the two of them meet up, right as Asa's concluding one of his trips. Dana could be there for the last leg of it.
For Amelia there is my guy Acteon. He is a sellsword (currently) from a renown and ancient merchant family based out of Alliria and a city in the Reach I will be having some future plots with him at. As a smith he could be keeping an eye on her work and trying to establish relations for the future. Always good to know and be on your smith's good side after all. Also he might need her work in the future if his plans go well.
I'm cool with this idea. The only thing to consider would be that Amelia is still an apprentice blacksmith. So, Acteon might not notice her work, since she wouldn't have much to her name. That said, the two could meet in Allira and get to know each other a little. After which, Acteon could decide to keep an eye on her work for the future.
And of course there is Tinus again, but he is less likely to use her services due to the nature of his culture. His armor and weapons are considered sacred and an outsider that isn't trusted by his clan/tribe working on it could be considered an insult and sin. Course doesn't mean they can't also just get to know each other or get involved in some troubles either.
This could also work of course. Even if she couldn't work on his armor she'd be happy to learn more about it. So, the two of them could along.

Whichever one of the three you prefer (or two, if you want to do an RP with both characters), is cool with me. Thanks for showing interest.

Greetings and welcome to the site! Both of your characters sound like a lot of fun. Would be happy to game with any of them if they ever make it as far as Alliria. (I have 4 characters, all based in Alliria, all criminals in some capacity or other.) :)

• Yay
Hello and thank you!

Amelia's not a criminal but she is in Alliria. As long as she's either ignorant of the fact that she's hanging out with a criminal or as long as their crimes aren't that severe, she could probably interact with them a bit.

• Cheer
Awesome! My four characters are:

Urchin: Pick-pocket
Zilvra: Crime Lord
Mute: Mercenary
and Honey: Uh... Shall we say "Professional Companion"

All would probably get along well with Amelia, so take your pick. Also depends what kind of game you're looking for. Can do either slice of life or adventure. Also happy to do 1 x 1 or Open, if you're hoping to meet more people. :)

I think Urchin would be the best fit for Amelia. I think it should be Open so that Tinus can involve one of his characters if he wants, and so other people with someone in Alliria can join in if they want. I think it'd work better as a slice-of-life, as Amelia's just looking for a blacksmithing job at the moment.

• Cheer
Not a very intricate one, I was just thinking it could start with Amelia having gotten herself lost in some part of Alliria. If you have another idea or something to add, let me know.

• Cheer
Nope, that sounds perfect. Won't be able to post until tomorrow, but feel free to get started. :)

• Yay
Are you referring to adding a link to my character's bios in their sub-accounts? If so, I just did that.

Okay, so I've made a thread for Amelia, titled "The Aspiring Apprentice." Anyone interested can join in there.

Weylin Kyrel, if you're still interested in doing an RP with Dana, we can talk further about that.

Yeah, sure.

The best idea I could come up with is that Dana's scouring the Aberresai Savannah, looking for evidence of a largely unknown member of the Annunaki Pantheon's Hundreds. Trying to find something there that would tell her more about him. So, she hired Tinus to protect her along the way.

Work for you?