LFG Need a client or a target.

Diyah

Character Biography
Link
Hear he, hear ye!

An assassin has just made an attempt on the life of Baron Van Keilsin, and was chased away by the guards whose lives were given in the service of their lord. The Baron died later that evening. The sole survivor of the attack was a lone servant who has given us the description of the assassin. For any information regarding the whereabouts of this assassin a reward of two hundred gold coins will Ben given by the baron. For the assassin’s head a reward of five hundred. And for her apprehension whilst alive is a reward of one thousand.

Be watchful!

proxy.php

(Anyone’s who wants to hunt her down, pay her for an assassination or wants to have their life attempted, post here. We can discuss. I’m very flexible about what happens to my character so long as it isn’t permanent debilitations or death.)

Might have a target here.
A Necromancer lich slaughtering his way from village to village to build his undead hordes. Probably more than enough for some desperate party to pay to have him taken out.

In fact, I have a fate thread for this character right in the middle of the act!

Last edited:
Might have a target here.
A Necromancer lich slaughtering his way from village to village to build his undead hordes. Probably more than enough for some desperate party to pay to have him taken out.

In fact, I have a fate thread for this character right in the middle of the act!

Interesting. I was planning on having her fail though, so what would your character do to her if she’s caught? Or we could have it be a long hunt that ends in her escaping or being caught or, if you’d rather, him dying.

• Bless
Reactions: Klor Bishop
Depending on what happens in RP he do several things.
He could capture her and keep her alive for research purposes.
Keep her around for sentimental reasons since he's mostly undead and she's not exactly human herself.
Hire her or force her to kill her employers.
Turn her into a disembodied head in a jar.
Trap her soul and turn her body into an undead thrall.

Just ideas off the top of my head. Take em with a grain of salt!

Depending on what happens in RP he do several things.
He could capture her and keep her alive for research purposes.
Keep her around for sentimental reasons since he's mostly undead and she's not exactly human herself.
Hire her or force her to kill her employers.
Turn her into a disembodied head in a jar.
Trap her soul and turn her body into an undead thrall.

Just ideas off the top of my head. Take em with a grain of salt!

I was thinking more along the lines of levied service. Could turn into sentimental reasons later but at first she’d probably be more along the lines of a thrall, but no removing her soul, maybe a curse is put on her or she’s forced into service some other way. Or the research purposes could work too.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Klor Bishop
Well, necromancy does deal a lot in manipulating your opponents (At least in D&D). But yeah, we can do an RP and see how things work out!
If he does do experimentation he would probably trap her soul, but put her soul back once he's done with her body still intact... More or less...

Well, necromancy does deal a lot in manipulating your opponents (At least in D&D). But yeah, we can do an RP and see how things work out!
If he does do experimentation he would probably trap her soul, but put her soul back once he's done with her body still intact... More or less...

So long as no limbs are missing and no permanent physical damage is done.

Well I was going to see if you would be up for trying, and failing, to kill Acteon on the order of a client but seems your character is going down a direction that won't be possible.

Well I was going to see if you would be up for trying, and failing, to kill Acteon on the order of a client but seems your character is going down a direction that won't be possible.

Why do you say that dear friend? Maybe a co-op might be possible?

I say that because she might end up bound to Klor in some way and so not a free agent for our thread. Not a bad thing mind you just meant I was a little late to the punch. We can always figure something else out depending on how things go in your thread with Klor.

I say that because she might end up bound to Klor in some way and so not a free agent for our thread. Not a bad thing mind you just meant I was a little late to the punch. We can always figure something else out depending on how things go in your thread with Klor.

It is technically a fluid timeline, we can put the thread before my one with Klor.

It is fine. I planned to use her services after she failed and it might conflict too much with Klor. I also should limit myself on posts before I over do things. There is plenty of chances and reasons for someone to hire her in the future so no need to rush.

• Sip
Reactions: Diyah
It is fine. I planned to use her services after she failed and it might conflict too much with Klor. I also should limit myself on posts before I over do things. There is plenty of chances and reasons for someone to hire her in the future so no need to rush.

So it’s a no go?