My Friendly Little Know-Nothing wants a different job in a different region

Fritz Erlain

"Me? Dead Serious? Bullshit!"
Character Biography
Link
Fritz Erlain wants a job in another region. Actually wait, scratch that. He doesn't actually exist. I want him to have a job in a different region. I'm thinking maybe the Empire region, Amol Kalit, or whatever it's called, but Vel Anir or whatever could be fun too! Have a good day and if you are interested, put it
down below in the comments!
download.png

What do you mean by job? Do you mean a one-time job like an adventure? Or a steady job of some kind?

I've got two characters who would potentially go on a quest in that region.

Radrick is an enchanter who goes on either your usual do-gooder quests. Or quests to find rare materials he can use to enchant objects.

Dana Kass is a priestess who travels in search of knowledge, especially lost knowledge.

I'd have to edit their biographies a bit, but if you're interested in going on a quest with either of them, let me know.

Fritz Erlain

I've got two characters who would potentially go on a quest in that region.

Radrick is an enchanter who goes on either your usual do-gooder quests. Or quests to find rare materials he can use to enchant objects.

Dana Kass is a priestess who travels in search of knowledge, especially lost knowledge.

I'd have to edit their biographies a bit, but if you're interested in going on a quest with either of them, let me know.

Fritz Erlain
Radrick. He's better thought out by the looks of your pages.

Also, maybe Fritz can travel with Radrick if it ever is convenient for both of them. He's a smith's apprentice who struck out on his own!

Radrick. He's better thought out by the looks of your pages.

Also, maybe Fritz can travel with Radrick if it ever is convenient for both of them. He's a smith's apprentice who struck out on his own!
He's more interconnected with some of my other characters. But I wouldn't say I put more thought into him.

Sure, we can do that. Do you have anything specific in mind for the quest?

He's more interconnected with some of my other characters. But I wouldn't say I put more thought into him.

Sure, we can do that. Do you have anything specific in mind for the quest?
Rare metals? I more thought the people that applied would have a quest so I didn't make many ideas,

Rare metals? I more thought the people that applied would have a quest so I didn't make many ideas,
Okay. My idea is that Radrick's gone to Amol Kalit looking for a meteorite that recently landed. Because he wants the metal. And he wants to get to it before the Empire can claim it. He can either have met Fritz beforehand or after he arrives in Amol Kalit.

Fritz Erlain

Okay. My idea is that Radrick's gone to Amol Kalit looking for a meteorite that recently landed. Because he wants the metal. And he wants to get to it before the Empire can claim it. He can either have met Fritz beforehand or after he arrives in Amol Kalit.

Fritz Erlain
After..Fritz is new as an adventurer so the writing has a better chance of being less sloppy if they just meet.