LFG More Swampy Jams!

Dmitry

The Swamp Rat
Character Biography
Link
Hey there! I’m back again to try an drum up some rp in the Iuk-‘u Delta with the intent of crafting lore. I have a relic Hunter and guide in this place, so whatever strikes your fancy, we can do.

Depending on what you need I got Roland here to be more of hired sellsword or general labor and Theodore Aleson if you need someone more scholarly or some magic.
So, it seems like both characters are more the 'for hire' sort and less likely to do the hiring, which is pretty much the same category Swamp Rat falls into. If you have an npc or another player to act as the one funding the trip, that would be one way to circumvent that. Or perhaps Theodore may wish to come down and gather his own materials and runs into trouble. He could also buy something off the Rat personally, if you're up for a more social thread. Really, it depends on the characters motivations for being in such a hellhole.

Hey there! I've got this character from the bayou, ship captain and merchant Nere Ashorn, who could easily and feasibly make a pit stop in the delta. Perhaps.... She's the employer you two are looking for?

I also love lore and don't know much about anything on the other side of the Spine, so it would be fun to explore more through a thread :>

That could work. Just need to sort out what she's there for. I would also be down for some social rp at the port. Beyond that, they could also be out to collect something from the area.