Private Tales Medieval Kingdom Politics

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

OCTAVIONmc

(This will be Romance and Action. All genders welcome. I will be Playing the Captain of the Guard, The Prince of Dorne, and the Prince of Azer. This will be loosely setting of Game of Thrones with the same type of government. You can be from the same families but no canon characters. One lord over the other lords, your character will be Inheriting the throne after your father passed away to become Lord over all of your countries, and you are holding a large tourney celebration in order of your Inheritance, you can play multiple characters as well. Please be multipara and Literate.)

{Jericho}
“Three Bowmen on the northwest and Northeast main hall balconies, and I want 3 in both back corners! Eight Infantry behind the throne, If your gear isn’t in top shape, I will take your hide! Let’s move!” Sir Jericho barked as his men swarmed around. Jericho became captain of the guard 3 years ago, one of the youngest in history at 24 years old. Today was stressful, The new heir was stepping up to be lord. Hundreds of citizens from all the surrounding territories would be showing up today. Lords and princes from different countries, plus their accompanying soldiers and other court members. The coronation needed constant attention. With so many people they would need constant guards. The Lord would address the crowd in ten minutes. Jericho finished shining up his blade and armor. His armor was golden and black, his sword a long double edged blade hanging from his hip. He tucked his Helmet under his arm and turned to the rest of his guards.
“Take Formation Alongside the Aisles and the bottom of the Throne steps. I want everyone full armed and armored. Not a strap or hinge out of place!” He bellowed through the barracks as the guards hurried out to take their place. Jericho hurried up the stairs to the main tower, stopping outside the room of the future lord. He had known them for years now, watching them learn, personally guarding them for years. He rapped on the door with his armored knuckles, kneeling down as soon as the door opened.
“My liege, it is time” He said as he bowed his head, his arm across his chest in salute.

{Zaron Martell}
Zaron sighed in relief as the Palace came into view. A whole week of riding! But he was excited for this new heir, though it did raise some questions as to how alliances and former pacts would turn out. He was sure he would be speaking with the new liege at some point, with Dorne being one of the largest armies on the continent. Third only to the Northerners and the Capital itself. Though Zaron was loyal and had no thoughts of trying to challenge this new heir, but he would like to see how far the patience of this new emperor would go.
“Hurry on men! We are here!” He called back to his Sergeants who called back to their men. He grinned as his hand fingered the reins of his horse.
“Sir,” Zarya, the captain of his guard, a beautiful but powerful woman rode beside him. “Are you sure you should be riding in the front of the formation into another country? What if we are ambushed?” She asked in a hushed tone.
“Oh Zarya,” his voice rolled like butter off his tongue, “We can see for the next mile, no place for archers. And we both know that not many could take on the Hidden Cobra in combat!” He said boastfully. His hand falling on the spear attached to his saddle. He kept a sword on his belt, but he loved his spear, he had trained in the Dornian fighting pits ever since he hit the age of 12. His spear was also coated in a thick and viscous poison. Which instead of killing, would cause terrifying and crippling hallucinations. “Let alone me and you! Let alone Me, you, and the finest military in Dorne!” He said with a rich laugh. He had a thick accent, with a voice full of joy.
After another few minutes of Riding they reached the palace. The majority of his men setting up camps outside of the city, Zaron, Zarya, and five of his closest guards went into the palace, he was greeted with bows from many citizens, he was the warden of the south after all. The Hierarchy of their land went the Emperor, then to the Warden of the North and South, and then the various counties in the north and south of the kingdom. Zaron took his place in the crowds of people in the grand hall, near the front for his position. He waited for the new lord to come, when the new lord was named lord, all of the lords would have to go and swear fealty at their feet. He definitely drew attention, he wore his sleek black armor. His thick black hair combed back, his spear held loosely in his hand, his eyes caught attention, with them being naturally red irises. He stands at Six foot three inches, slim and muscular.

(Sir Adam Draconia)
The warden of the North cracked his back in his saddle as they rode, breathing relief as they finally rode into the gates of the palace. He brought a small regiment of men with him. They all stayed to set up camps outside the palace, Only himself and his captain Aran went into the palace. Adam was met with both awe and bows. Due to his size. Adam stood at around seven feet tall, corded with muscle. He dressed in thick plated armor with a large sword strapped to his belt, a shield hooked on his back. He was dreading this coronation, the issues this would cause with promises and alliances would be havoc. It was also difficult commanding respect due to his nature. He liked to be quiet yet stern, it definitely didn’t help with him being the youngest warden in history of the north.
“Should we have not brought more men, sire?” Aran whispered as they made their way through the city.
“No one shall challenge us, and I would not be worried if they did, Aran, relax, this is a happy occasion” His deep voice rumbled as he glanced at him behind his helmet. His hand relaxing gently on his sword handle. It was hard being this size and only being 21, but it helped when it came to intimidation. Finally they reached the palace. He immediately recognized Zaron, nodding to his fellow warden. He took his position at the front on the opposite side of Zaron. Finally they heard the trumpets, here came the new emperor.