LFG 1x1 Mage for hire

Orbit

Lookin for a fight
Hey, my character, Karric Grey, is a mage for hire and I'm currently looking for threads for him to join. It can range from anything to a fellow mage helping him understand magic or vice versa or a simple monster hunt where the characters can just get to know each other and have some fun. I'm down to do anything.

The Army of the Damned are a mercenary organization; your magic would find good appreciation within their ranks, if you feel less-scrupulous. Otherwise, there's a lot of potential for a Fate thread wherein you get into something. Those can be exciting.

I haven't decided fully yet how Karric's personality is going to go if he only cares for money and doesn't care what he does at all or wants to do the right thing. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind though in the future.

I'll check out the Fate threads, still new and figuring my way around.

Would this interest you? Easiest to find out who you are when you are helping the friendliest necromancer stop out of control undead. You could do this for any number of reasons: money, personal justice, or to help someone out. You are working with someone who is very kind and sociable, but is on the fringes of society because of his occupation. How will your character interact with someone like that? How will they feel about the cultists? Are the cultists trash that should die for dipping into dark magic, or lost and confused people who deserve your pity, and to be set on the right path again, or are they just a job you were given. Will you be a fellow light hearted person just enjoys the gift of magic we share together, or all business wishing for silence that will never come, maybe you are practical and simply wish to use me to advance yourself. All of these are for you to decide, all I wish to do is be there as you find out!
proxy.php

Yeah, definitely interests me. My character trying to get enough money to support himself and probably ask yours some questions about magic. Would you want me to throw up the thread or would you like to?

Well I can, but I don't know if location matters to you. My current thoughts are this: It might be easier for you to make the first post saying this is what you saw, and then making an introductory post you are proud of. That way you'll have the freedom to decide where we are, and what mood you might want to set yourself off on. It doesn't really matter much though, and if you don't want the pressure, or have too much freedom I am more than happy to make it.

In the end the first post usually sets a mood, explains the setting, or explains the circumstances. For us here the mood is whatever our characters are feeling at the moment(Unless we bring in some npc's) the starting setting is arbitrary, but could be fun to describe. Finally the the circumstances are stated in the wanted poster. Now you just need to use the space between all of these to tell it from your perspective, or I can give my perspective first.

TL;DR: It's up to you, there are pros and cons either way. :p

Location doesn't matter to me. I would actually prefer if you started it if you didn't mind, I'm down to just go with the flow.

• Yay
Reactions: TTamark

Ta-da! ;)