LFG Lost History

Smiling One

Heartbreaker and Life Taker
Banned
Character Biography
Link
MESSAGE FROM EKON LARKIN PROFESSOR OF HISTORY AT THE COLLEGE AT ELBION

"When you're a History Professor you read a lot of horrible stuff. From wars, pogroms, to genocide. I've read and listened to first-hand accounts describing every bloody detail of the sins that the people Arethil of committed. All the stories and interviews I read, I've seen the worst of people, but I've also seen the best. Thousands of years ago, humanity formed a pact with a long thought gone race: The Toad Monks. They lived off the land and traded secrets with one another."

"The most notable people to come from this pact are the Toad Sages, humans who inherited the magic of the toads: Powerful, fast and a guardian of nature. That was long ago so long that even some historians believe that they were a myth. Not me though, for I have found legitimate proof of their existence. A temple hidden deep within the Wildlands is rumored to contain the last of the Toad Monks. This is could be the precipice of history! So many questions I want to ask..... However, this trek has me going deep into the Wildlands: a land full danger and terror. I must seek help......

LOOKING FOR GROUP!

So that's my lead in! I Imagine the starting point will be the College of Elbon for briefing and it's off to the Wildlands! Currently, I'm looking for 2-3 more people! Please PM me on discord under the username: Smiling One if you're interested!