Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!

Zagroza

The Absolute Unit
Character Biography
Link
*Sniff sniff* "I think I smell... Man filth!"

Hey hey people, Zagroza here. I would like to start off saying that I have been roleplaying since 2007, and I believe I do have at least some experience when it comes to it. Roleplaying on Forums, however? God, I have no experience at all when I think of it. Popping a cherry and a half here.

English was never my primary language and I am mostly self taught, so my sentences may be structured... Oddly sometimes, and a typo or such may sneak past me, I apologize in advance to the whole site.

I currently have a big ol' boner dong for RPing as Goblins, Orcs, Orcier Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, you know the deal. The way I portray them is greatly inspired by Tolkien's works, but I do humanize them far more. I suppose the closest comparison that one could make to my freaks are the way they are portrayed in the Shadow of Mordor/War series. Thing is, mine aren't bound to a Supernatural force and are not necessarily complete idiots, so they can be actually decent and smart people. Eventually, I might get sick of them or just expand my horizons and RP as something else.

I hope I am not too much trouble to have here, I still don't know if I'll be staying here or not, just testing the waters as they say.

Have a good one, everyone!

No worries lad, welcome aboard.

This site uses a mix of reinforcing and subverting the stereotypes for the various fantasy races. There's orcs like you mentioned above, but there's also ones who've attended university to become mages, become simple blacksmiths, and live in peace with their neighbours. Arethil is a big world so there's no one rule for all. Hope you enjoy your time on the site.

• Yay
Reactions: Zagroza
Welcome! We've actually got a fairly healthy population of "civilized orcs" on the forum, I rp one of them!

Lots of different takes and strokes on the popular fantasy genres, we welcome them all. The world of Arethil is a big, big place.

• Yay
proxy.php

• Yay