LFG 1x1 Looking for travel and heroic adventures

Marzi

4 AM reporting in
Hello all! I'm back on the site after a long absence. Been writing novels for the past year or so, but I'm burnt out on that and the RP bug is really itching.

I'm planning to create a new character, a compassionate, yet eccentric young mage who doesn't mind bending the rules for the greater good. I haven't made his sheet yet, but figured I'd work on it while planning out some RPs.

Don't worry, I'm not fussed about post length and would rather the thread just move quickly, so I'm looking for partners who can post reasonably frequently and can commit to continuing threads.

I love adventures across the land, travelling through the mountains, dropping by inns to chat to weird folks, sailing on pirate ships and getting into all sorts of mischief. I prefer one on one RPs.

I don't really like quests that are organized, or official missions. I prefer just random adventures where characters bond and get to know each other.

Last edited:
I'm sure Alistair would love to study them! Or fight them if they are evil :D

Maybe he can get lost in the woods and you can haunt him Blair Witch style?

Havilah

• Yay
Reactions: Tera Lynx
Maybe even something like ALIEN or PREDATOR since Havilah is part of a swarm. Perhaps they have begun haunting a massive but old castle ruin, doing swarm stuff.
Or maybe she is attempting to create a hive in the castle, and she can hunt him solo.

• Love
Reactions: Marzi
That sounds epic tbh. I would love that.

My other character is evil and used to be the predator in threads like these, so it'll be fun to be the prey this time.

Shall I start a thread with Alistair settling into the castle and then we go from there, with it getting progressively spookier as the thread goes on? Maybe he's been sent there to deal with an evil presence.

Havilah

• Yay
Reactions: Tera Lynx
i know im late to the party and i know u like one on one but a third might be fun i can post daily. my character is a shape shifter with a little bit of a twist. in order to assume a new form it must devour the form first. absorbing memory's and form it can then masquerader as that person. once a form is learned it can change to that form when it needs to. it is most weak when devouring another creature because it has to revert to its liquid form to do so. it probably wont eat you but it is an opportunistic creature with a dim veiw on solids/humanoids

it will use you to get what it wants but usually it bans with humanoids in order to survive, because of its nature people easily jump to conclusions and attack it so its mistrust of solids is warranted. its not inherently evil but could pose a threat if the opportunity is worth the risk

Marzi

Last edited: