LFG Still looking for threads! [Updated: 9/16/22]

Grimscythe

⚝│cosmic horror
Hey everyone!

I'm back and looking to get into several roleplays; my break had to do with some personal things, and I apologize if you were already rping/talking with me about rping. I will not be going anywhere this time, as I've finally found that muse I was looking for. Listed below are my completed characters as well as some plot ideas (admittedly, some of them are weak). Below you'll also find my RP habits.

My RP Habits​

• I am typically always reachable unless I'm asleep or my phone is dead, I'll be active in Discord. You can message me at Grimscythe#0013. DMs are also always open for plotting, so please don't hesitate to reach out.
  • I try to respond within a few days, but I'm also down for writing sprints and fast-paced threads.
  • I am located in the Central US (-6). Furthermore, I tend to stay up really late and sleep during the typical work schedule.
  • There are times I cannot respond due to my health.
  • I have no triggers, so don't worry about offending me.
  • I will play any character you want/need. Not only that, but I live for helping others.

Human | Thief​

Arisa is a romantic at heart and has big dreams of having a family of her own that treats her better than her old gang. She and Qieane actually know one another, and there's no shortage of contempt on Arisa's part. She ended up taking care of Tristyn usually and won't divulge his whereabouts to his mother.

Possible Plots​

• Arisa could join a thief group.
  • As always, a love interest is welcome. She is bisexual, but leans toward men.
  • She is prone to getting into trouble, having once been kidnapped. Another kidnapping would be amusing.

Bula

Orc | Shaman | Ashlander​

At twenty years old, Bula, a daughter of Mabess, only recently completed her pilgrimage. A year and a half ago, she left her home on a journey to bring her closer to her true calling. Expected to be gone for only a few months at most, the young orc wonders how her return home will be received. She certainly looks like she's gone through hell and back to return, but will she share her story?

Possible Plots​

• I want to give Bula a purpose, as I haven't played her in a while and I don't know what I'll be doing with her. That said, I'd prefer orc roleplay. If there's any going on, please invite me.
  • As always, a love interest is welcome. She is straight and will only mate with an orc.

Vampire | Elf | Necromancer

Larewen is a vampire, and she seeks power. Her lust for that power drives her into strange places, strange, mortal, people. She is usually seen overdress, sporting a green bustle gown and black gloves. The hat she frequently wears has a veil that obscures most of her face. She bears a few curses: her heart is black, reanimated, and beats as a normal, healthy heart would. Her left arm is always gloved because beneath it, her left hand is undead, rather than vampires. Touching things with it has bad results. Her blood runs black, and anyone in her line is prone to insanity.

Possible Plots​

• I would potentially like to start a coven, so if you're searching for an opportunity to play with this plot, you're more than welcome to.
  • For love interests, they're allowed. However, Larewen doesn't love easily, due to her past.
  • Siring others, spreading her madness and building her power is a fun one that can be played too.

Undead Kivren (Cecaelia) | Sea Witch | Captain of Kiva's Fury

Maeve is a cold, untrusting soul whose life didn't end well--a fact made clearly known by the rotting, dead state. Her ship needs a new crew. The ship is a ghost ship, and thus the crew would likely need to be some sort of dead to be allowed aboard. She prefers other kivren, but she hasn't seen any in quite some time.

Possible Plots​

• Maeve's ship is looking for a crew. Undead or kivren preferred.
  • As always, a love interest is welcome. She is undecided. Open to anything.
  • Enemies would be fun, too.

Elf | Thief, Mother, Wanderer​

Qieane Andieln is an elven thief. She's a single mother of a half-elf named Tristyn Andieln (OPEN FOR PLAY), who is in his twenties. His father abandoned them when Tristyn was young. Because his mother is an alcoholic, Tristyn grew up taking care of her more often than not until he became an adult. At that point, Qieane, like his father, abandoned him. I think it'd be fun to see whether mother and son can repair their relationship, etc.

Possible Plots​

• I want to get Qieane into some sort of criminal thief, gang, or group.
  • As always, a love interest is welcome. She is straight.
  • She is a drunk; someone could notice this and try to get her to wean off her addiction.
  • Her son (open) finds her, and they try to reconnect (or not).
  • Someone of authority can catch her thieving.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
Just wanna make sure. You gonna write Tristyn(love the name ngl)?? Or is someone else? Lol

I wouldnt mind writing him if not ^^

Otherwise I got two main chars rn

Ashieron who is the leader of the Dragon Keepers, hes a happy and chipper elf who can’t really die. If he does he comes back as someone else! He’ll even share his shepard pie with yah!

and

Nate who is a lycan with a more demonic lycan form, he is a monster hunter as well and sort of sacrifices to the Dark Ones without really knowing it ^^ He is a bit more grumpy and is a workaholic really but he does have a kind side as seen often with his hunter in crime Jane :3

Just wanna make sure. You gonna write Tristyn(love the name ngl)?? Or is someone else? Lol

I wouldnt mind writing him if not ^^

Otherwise I got two main chars rn

Ashieron who is the leader of the Dragon Keepers, hes a happy and chipper elf who can’t really die. If he does he comes back as someone else! He’ll even share his shepard pie with yah!

and

Nate who is a lycan with a more demonic lycan form, he is a monster hunter as well and sort of sacrifices to the Dark Ones without really knowing it ^^ He is a bit more grumpy and is a workaholic really but he does have a kind side as seen often with his hunter in crime Jane :3

I want someone else to write him. :3 He's a lovely boy. And I mean, his parents were pretty good looking, even if they were bad for each other. xD

In regards to Ashieron, I actually have a dragon character that I'm considering writing too. As for lycans, I have one of those that I played for a bit too--she's a graverobber.

Heya!
I like your characters and ideas so far and I look forward to more!

I have a... "Small"... selection of characters that you can peruse at your leisure and see if there's a fit.

Like you, I am absolutely more than willing to make more characters (Because I frickin love to make characters!!!) And can fit into any RP we want to come up with or are in the mood for.
Let's PM and figure something out!

• Cheer
Reactions: Grimscythe
Heya!
I like your characters and ideas so far and I look forward to more!

I have a... "Small"... selection of characters that you can peruse at your leisure and see if there's a fit.

Like you, I am absolutely more than willing to make more characters (Because I frickin love to make characters!!!) And can fit into any RP we want to come up with or are in the mood for.
Let's PM and figure something out!

Certainly! I’m just now getting up and around, but I’ll PM you here in a bit. I have another character I need to add too.

• Dab
Reactions: Haloshooter
Maybe if you do make the lycan, she and Nate can meet up. Lets say Nate was sent after some suspected body snatching monster and maybe he catches her in the act? If you’re up for it if your make the char.

Maybe if you do make the lycan, she and Nate can meet up. Lets say Nate was sent after some suspected body snatching monster and maybe he catches her in the act? If you’re up for it if your make the char.

I made her! I have to update this thread again here shortly (after I do my posts), and I need to fill out the wiki page but: Nadine Ravencroft.

I could see a number of my characters (Rainer or Callisto) interacting with your vampire necromancer. Not sure how exactly, but I'm certain there's a story there.
Oh, there probably is. The vampire is my favorite one to play, too. It's fairly easy to get her into something because she travels a lot.

• Yay
Reactions: Rainer
I'm here to get my guy Shiv into some shenanigans. He's a mercenary so he's always doing this and that. I could see him running into Arisa during a job. Maybe she gets caught trying to steal from his target. Open to whatever.

• Yay
Reactions: Grimscythe