LFG 1x1 Looking for some orcishness.

Lagakh

LOA
Character Biography
Link
If anyone is interested, I'm not sure I know how to write an orc. But I'd like to give it a try.

Message me if you are interested or post here, I'm sure we can figure something out in the Spine (or beyond).

Thanks, I saw that and was still mulling over how to get in on that (Laga is dreadful at archery). I'm sure I'll figure something out :)

Definitely you can start off just as a spectator too ^^ there will be more diverse activities after.

Mabess Just took a look at the map, I think the Savannah is a bit too far for her for right now (trying to keep the distances appropriate). Maybe in the future, she'll make her way to the Penteth Charosh

Hath Charosh No, not particularly. She's currently en route to Belgrath on the rumor that there is a particularly skilled Dwarf who could enhance her runic magic capabilities (getting caught at Knottington). Might fall flat, might happen during a potential siege...but there is plenty of room in there for a short tempered Orcling to get into some trouble.