Looking for RP!

Orbit

Lookin for a fight
I'm looking for someone to thread with my Dreadlord, Vale. I have a merc as well named Karric, if they are interested in that type of company.

If something grander is wanted, I do also have a dragon named Sepheron and would be down to write out a sort of "Smaug" type adventure with people if they were interested.

Comment if you're trying to thread or DM me on discord!

I am always down for more rps! I have a dreadlord, Lysander, and two dreadlord initiates, Kalix and Everleigh. For your Merc Karric, I have a few characters that could possibly work with him? Their bios just aren’t completed yet.

Honestly, my muse with Everleigh is always super high. She’s my favorite character I’ve created thus far. But! I like Lysander a lot as well. Only issue is he’s definitely not a talker and doesn’t emote much, so sometimes replies can be a bit difficult with him.

Did you have any ideas for a possible rp?

• Cheer
Reactions: Orbit
Let's do Everleigh then! Vale does shadow magic and their two powers seem like a fun combo to write out together. Since she's an initiate, would you be down for some city-underworld activity? Maybe he's tracking down a criminal/criminal group and he asks her to tag along? Could be some fun intrigue and combat. I'm open to ideas as well.

• Wonder
Reactions: Silence Conspiracy
I would love a sort of underworld rp for Evie. She kinda fits that scene imo. It could definitely be like a learning mission for her as well since he’s a third level dreadlord and all. I definitely feel like they’ll be very innovative together— which I like to rp out with powers that are more subdued and not overtly just “strong.”

Plus going against a criminal organization could be really neat! Maybe like a dreadlord/initiate trafficking ring or forsaken trafficking operation? :D or maybe like gangs have existed but recently one gang has been going around and beating all the others and forcing them all to unite so the kingdom wants to nip the problem in the butt before they get a bit of a militia going?

We can even just go with the usual this bad guy kidnapped this rich noble’s child and now they have to go and retrieve the kid and make the bad guy pay or something of the sort.

• Wonder
I love that idea, let's do it. We can start with that one gang has recently been pushing out the others easily and they gotta find out how and why. Gives some flexibility for us too with what happens as we write. Would you like to throw it up or me?

• Yay
Reactions: Silence Conspiracy
i don’t mind starting the thread but im about to go to bed now as it is nearing 1 am for me. I can make the post though in like 10 hours!

• Yay
If anybody else would like to thread, comment or DM Still. Open for more!

I have a character I just finished (Theodora Cloud) who just graduated from the Dreadlord Academy. If you're interested in RPing with her. Only problem I can think is that her magic is a bit different.

Otherwise...

There's Dana Kass, a wandering priestess from Vel Anir who's always looking to increase her knowledge and undercover lost history. She'll happily join various adventures in that pursuit.

I have the characters (Elra Mistfall and Tanith Mistfall) who're are famous, retired adventurers who run an all-purpose store in Alliria. They're best suited for slice-of-life RPs, but can be prompted to act in more extreme circumstances.

Radrick the Enchanter is a draconian adventurer who's always looking to find material to craft amazing weapons. He'll also be good for most adventures. Also a do-gooder, so he'll gladly help deal with things like crime too.

Also, the three aforementioned characters killed a dragon once, if you wanted to do something with Sepheron.

If you're interested in RPing with any of them, let me know.

• Cheer
I'm totally down for something with Vale and Theodora or Dana. I can see some interesting drama between Theo and Vale and their powers being different and them butting heads. Can also see some cool drama with Vale and Dana working together to uncover more about some history or magic. I like to follow the muse so whoever you like to write more, I'm fine with. Let me know who you want to write with!

For the Dragon, I have an interest in that and we could do that later. I like the idea of maybe your Enchanter going to his lair to find material or a rare weapon and we make a cool story out of it.

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
I haven't written Thea yet, so I'm not sure which one I'll end up liking to write more. But I agree that Vale and Thea would be interesting to write, but Thea's a bit too timid to argue with a full-fledged Dreadlord, at least at this point. So, Dana might be a better pick for that, she's a bit more headstrong.

In that case, do you have any ideas for lost history/magic that a Dreadlord would be interested in? Or a preference as to where this search should be taking place?

And sure, we can do something with Radrick and the Dragon later, if you want.

(Also this post made me realize I put Thea's name down as Theodora instead of Theadora, whoops, lol)

• Yay
Well, Vale personally has an interest in learning more about Shadow magic, how to control it, and where he got it from. I don't know if your priest knows about that type so it could be expanded into him just generally wanting to seek more knowledge. If not that, we could do something where Dreadlords hear about a powerful artifact, ask Dana for her expertise, and then they send our two chars off to investigate.

Last edited:
Maybe we could combine the ideas somewhat?

The Dreadlords could find something (ruins, an artifact, etc) that Vale gets personally invested in because it relates to Eleth or Shadowmancy, or what have you, and Dana's brought aboard because she helped discover the thing in the first place. So, the two partner up and end up learning a bit about Shadow Magic or something related to it.

Otherwise, we can do the first idea, Dana would know the basics about Shadow Magic, and what she doesn't know she'd be eager to learn.

• Yay
I really like the idea of combining them both. Let's do that one. Would you like to throw it up with your char discovering it or you want me to?

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
Well, I'm rolling mostly with my Dreadlord now. If any other DLs would like to thread, hit me up!