LFG Looking for people to rescue

Urchin

Dirty Rotten Pickpocket
Cherry Rose Inc.
Character Biography
Link
Hello all! So, the lovely Eilerias and Isak Lavelle are on a mission to destroy an evil band of slavers and rescue all of the slaves. Only problem is that, as of right now, they only have one person to rescue (besides NPCs). Is there anyone about who has an enslaved character (or a character that's unlucky enough that they might find themselves in a situation where they're kidnapped, captured or imprisoned by slavers) who'd be interested in joining?

I know it’s not what you’re asking for, but my new character Jantu is a former slave who would revel in helping to free others and let his pet dinosaur eat said slavers.

• Haha
  • Bless
Reactions: Eilerias and Urchin
That sounds awesome, but not 100% what Eile and Isak have planned so far already. Maybe drop Isak a message since he's the one setting up the mission side of things.

Well, my character's story is on hold for now... Not sure how long I'll have to wait. The other person has been out of commission for quite a while now. But she would be trying to acquire slaves... She would rescue them to herself! LOL Though in her case, what she has in mind for them is completely different than what most think of when it comes to slavery... It probably wouldn't even be defined as slavery, but she has no other word for it.

• Wonder
Reactions: Mute
Hmm. Not quite sure how well that would work since Isak and Eile already have plans for the people they rescue.

Hmm. Not quite sure how well that would work since Isak and Eile already have plans for the people they rescue.

Well, her story is on hold anyway, so I wouldn't want to hold anyone else up.

No worries, you all have fun and enjoy making an epic story!

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Maybe Kade here could've ended up in a real bad way and into the clutches of some slavers. Traveling is dangerous, after all.

Urchin