LFG Looking for Partner

Liadrin

The Girl with the Arcane Tattoo
Character Biography
Link
Hi all, wanting to get back into writing on this site, but I'm a bit lost on how to start. Looking for someone who I can write a bit of a magic based adventure, self discovery, all that good stuff with Liadrin. If you're interested or just wanna give it a test, let me know.

• Yay
Reactions: Zilvra
Hi all, wanting to get back into writing on this site, but I'm a bit lost on how to start. Looking for someone who I can write a bit of a magic based adventure, self discovery, all that good stuff with Liadrin. If you're interested or just wanna give it a test, let me know.

I'd be happy to RP with you. I have several characters, I can fit any of them in an RP with her, though I haven't used DImitrius Tirtius in a while, maybe you'd like to RP with him?

• Cheer
Reactions: Liadrin

Here's Dimitrius

If you need anybody else, let me know as well! I have one or two mages that could use a magical adventure too!

• Devil
If you are still looking for some potential threads, I think Asa would work. He is from Elbion himself and a bit of an oddity. There is plenty of reasons the two might be in a thread together. At the moment I'm not looking to take on a new thread but if the idea is interesting enough I won't say no.

Liadrin

• Bless