LFG - Quest Looking for Mercenaries

J

Joane Steelheart

So! Joane here is starting a mercenary company, initially starting in Amol-Kalit for some of the cities there, in order to gain gold and glory before moving to establish her own kingdom on the border of the steppes and the Reach.

Of course, that takes a great amount of work, money, and reputation. So, this will be a longer storyline about the lives of ordinary soldiers and adventurers as they take contracts, gain followers, and earn the renown they need to establish a new realm.

Looking for all the characters associated with a mercenary company. It will be primarily pikes, crossbows/archers, and a small cavalry force, but other adventurers are welcome to join with their unique skills for special contracts, as well as craftsmen, scouts, smugglers, spies, and so on.

Eventually, they'll be building a new fortification and establishing a new kingdom, so this is especially good for those looking for adventure and a way of advancing in life, to have land of their own, and to earn a noble title with steel and blood.

A too behind for me to jump in, on my end that is, but if you have some more threads related to either establishing her kingdom or advancing it later on I could have some opportunities for you. These would be related to the Storm Isles and kingdom of Mystmarch which I plan to have be the 2 big islands north of the Taagi Baara Steppes. Mystmarch might be willing to hire out their army to you or just work on creating diplomatic ties.