LFG Looking for Like-Minded (Potential) Naga

Tir'Coatl

The Scaled King
Character Biography
Link
For too long have the Skinned Ones considered us Naga to be mere nuisances and tribal savages! It's time that the Naga present themselves on the world stage as a force to be reckoned with, beyond the occasional raid (Don't worry, we'll still be raiding). It's time we build an empire.

The Scaled King, Tir'Coatl, is in search of allies to aid him in this noble task. Naga warriors, shamans, spies, researchers and more are welcomed into his court. If you've wanted to make a Naga but didn't feel like you'd fit into any storylines being made, this is the time to join the snake party. If you want to tag along to what will hopefully be the birth of a new society, then come on in. Sacrifices for everyone!

Just so you're aware, the Naga empire I have in mind is neutral to evil in terms of alignment, on account of all the slavery and ritual sacrifices that have been previously mentioned. That's not to say that a good character can't join, having a conscience on the team is always appreciated, and we can definitely change to become a bit more diplomatic depending on who joins. I plan for our intro thread to be either a council meeting or a raid on a village just outside the Spine bordering the Ixchel Wilds, so if you have a preference, feel free to speak your mind.

Join me, my scaled brethren! Join me and charge slither into the field of battle and/or diplomacy!

In case you want to speak with me on Discord, I'm Oracle!

• Devil
  • Yay
Reactions: Tylfan and Gerra
I suppose I could dust off Savei/Sauvan off if the naga would accept a naga mutt =P Suppose he could be older now too. If they needed translators and the like.

Florinthe Othal, I've read your idea on Discord and have it determined it to be sufficiently terrifying and loyal to be within our ranks.

Nidraak, the Scaled King can look beyond such disabilities if Savei can prove himself to be useful. Seeing as we are in need of a translator, on account of our language being completely unknown to anybody else, Savei's definitely going to find a nice place within his court.

• Dab
Reactions: Nidraak
As of yet, it's undecided. I wanted to have a couple of others involved before coming up with a name for the empire. However, the main tribe of the kingdom has been named, and it's the Tiskuani.

If you have a suggestion for a name we could use, I'm all ears!

Let the landwalkers tremble with fear as we drag them into the depths, a sacrifice to the deep!

That's the spirit, my Kivren friend! I believe your kind could make adequate allies against the lesser races and you clearly also hold an appreciation for sacrifices, which I can appreciate.

Yep, that can either be a part of this thread or the next one. That's where we'll be meeting Sauvan in person to convince him those dream Naga weren't a weird fever dream, right?

Hey, is this idea still a thing? I've been looking for an excuse to make a Yuan Ti character and I would love to be part of a new faction!

Last edited:
Tir'Coatl Haloshooter Sauvan Xhivyas

Context: I figured I'd just approach you all in your dreams and lead your dream selves to meet the Scaled King - so we can have our first meeting! woo

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter
Sadly I've not started on it yet. Finding artwork to base them on is proving difficult. Might need to include me at a later time.

• Yay
Reactions: Tir'Coatl
That's alright! There's definitely a shortage of good Naga art, it's a problem I ran into when making Tir'Coatl. If you need some help finding art, feel free to let me know - I build up a stockpile trying to find one I felt was right. Just tag me or on Discord when you make one, and I can include you into the dream thread if it's still ongoing.

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter