Staff Looking for Event Team volunteers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara Orin

Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
There's an event approaching from the horizon. This time, we'd like to take the opportunity to try something new.

The Staff Team has been looking for ways to get members more involved in the creation of Events. One idea we've been mulling over for a long time is inviting some members to assist as part of an Event Team. The hope is that fresh eyes would add something special to the experience and serve as a voice for the members on what would make the Event better.

So I'm here to announce that we're currently looking for a very small number of volunteers looking to help out with the Event. We're open to considering any means of helping. Some ways to help off the top of the bat would be:
  • Creating art and banners to wow everyone
  • Writing Wiki articles so writers are ready to hit the ground running on their own
  • Creating and writing new Event characters to breathe life to Arethil's threat
And if you have a more creative way to help, we're definitely willing to consider that.

If chosen to volunteer, one would only have to worry about helping out for this next Event. And since we write on this site for fun, we'd won't be expecting a significant investment of time for this too.

If you wish to volunteer, you can either post in this thread or send a private message with a quick description of how you'd like to help in the Event. We'll be keeping an eye out until next Sunday, June 7.

I can think of a thing or two for events. :) If you need a volunteer hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.