LFG Looking for a thread.

Character Biography
Link
I have recently completely gutted and redone the backstory and a number of character traits for this character, as it was unused before. I would like to try out the revised concept.

Character is currently located in Alliria. If you have a story idea, thats great; if not, that is also great because we could come up with something either way.

• Yay
Reactions: Christian Vide
Hey, I mightn’t Ben interested in this. I don’t have an idea yet, but we can work something out.

If you're still available I have a character that might do some farming with her and being a general help around the community, whilst trying to lay low and avoid assassins and bounty hunters either trying to fulfill the contract on his head or the bounty to bring him in to face justice.

Pretty open ended yet.

I did just make a vampy boi https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Acearion-Vampire-Scholar :3 not much is on him yet and it is full of typos bc of a glitch somewhere on my laptop or something XD but I wouldn't mind using him a bit :3 he isn't much of a fighter but he can definitely hold his own if needed. Otherwise he is a simple good vampire scholar who likes to investigate things that are supernatural and unusual for a region and learn of the world.