Long time lurker, first time poster

Have been keeping my eye on this forum for a while but I've been hesitant to jump back into the roleplay scene for some time now. Recently I've felt a strong surge of creativity however and Chronicles immediately came to mind. I am a long time roleplayer and writer and since I am loath to take the spotlight as a protagonist I prefer to play supportive roles, or villains (who, when played correctly, should also be a supportive role). I love worldbuilding but I also love working within the creations of others. The former is a great source of creative freedom, but the latter an excellent way to exercise your ability to adapt and react to the input of other writers. I am hoping this evil skelly-boy can slither his way into some stories soon as I make your acquaintance. Can't wait!

As someone who plays both a supportive role of sorts and not so supportive WELCOME :D

If you haven't joined the discord yet I highly recommend you do :) its a bit easier to talk with people regarding plots on there and everything.

Cant wait to start rping with you my friend :)

• Yay
Reactions: Haloshooter