LFG - Quest Little Tower in the Forest

Smiling One

Heartbreaker and Life Taker
Banned
Character Biography
Link
“It’s raining at last.” The Village Elder looked up at the sky and saw the pouring rain splash against the muddy ground. Thunder and lightning echoed throughout the sky. Daylor limped towards the porch clutching his wooden walking stick his back aching while did so. He was old even by Elven standards. In his youth, he would travel around, meet new people, discover new places and fight weird creatures. Now he’s a retired Elf of 750 years watching over the small, quiet village of Nightingale and it suited Daylor just fine.

Daylor’s children and grandchildren would chastise him for preferring the simple life. They questioned why Daylor would watch over a “mudhole” full of Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, and especially humans. Daylor chuckled saying that when they’re as old as he is, then they’ll appreciate the simple life. Just a huge lightning bolt shot down from the sky, producing a blinding light. Though he had Elven eyes, Daylor had to shield them as a bolt penetrated to the ground with a loud crunch briefly deafening Daylor’s ears.

Daylor’s heart began to pound to where the Elf thought it would burst out from his chest. Mother nature is a cruel mistress, but surely she would be so gentle on a village like Nightingale. Daylor began to blink, adjusting his eyesight and his mouth dropped shocked by what he saw. A huge tower spiraled at a distance. It was full of moss and grime and had one lighted window.

“What?!” Daylor stumbled back tripping on a pebble and landing butt first on to the wooden ground. He marveled at the sheer terror of the tower. He wasn’t a mage, but already Daylor could feel the magic permeating from the place.

So that's prologue for my new Quest!: Little Tower in the Forest! I'm currently looking 3-4 more companions for this quest. Anyone who's interested either comment here or PM me on Discord at SmilesJA #7357!