Fable - Ask Last Words, New World

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first

Fritz Erlain

"Me? Dead Serious? Bullshit!"
Character Biography
Link
Fritz was lying awake in his bed, the time about midnight. He reflected on all the things he had done throughout his life, and it amounted to zip. The clang of metal came into his mind. Clang, Bang, Shing, over and over. He dismissed it as nothing, and went out for a walk to clear his head.

He breathed in the clean air, and saw the moon shine as a light wind mussed his hair. He gave a deep sigh and went back inside. However, the sound never stopped, the clang of hammers in his head beating out a wordless message: You can do so much more than this, see so much more.

Night after night, he found himself straying farther from the building. He realized this was a sign, and decided that it must come from some deep down desire to have fun and experience things he had never felt before.

His job at the Smithy was more out of obligation than anything else. He decided just then to attempt a small adventure by himself. He left a not scribbled in black ink on the table for his colleagues to find, though.

Dearest Friends,
Thank you for being my people for the last eighteen years. A mental itch has come upon me, one that is impossible not to scratch, if you get it. I love this place, but it apparently is not for me. I need to follow what my soul wants. Anything you think is cool in my room you can have.

Don't try to find me. This is my choice and I'll have to deal with the consequences.

Remembering you all,
Fritz

Fritz went up to his room, grabbed a darkly-colored cloak and put on better clothes, two sheathes, one for a dagger and another for a sword, and a ornate metal shield. He steeled himself and left, retreating into the forest, exhilarated by the wind hitting his face as he left the place he had known all his life.

Time for a new beginning. He thought, yawning. It was dark and he would usually be asleep by now. He just then noticed the clanging sound had gotten quieter, and after a while of walking, settled under a small overhang in a cliffside.

Last edited: