Roleplay OOC Kingdom Behind the Trees discussion.

K

Kreiis

Hello all who have joined or who want to, if the latter feel free to hop in here. The basic premise is that a group of people decide to go into the Ixchel Wilds in order to find and research a ‘library’, for lack of a better word, of old arcane knowledge, or ancient engineering, alchemical or otherwise useful knowledge, and instead of finding an abandoned city, they find a small but functioning kingdom, and are promptly attacked and apprehended. After some clarification they are given freedom to roam about the city but not leave it so that they can be judged on their trustworthiness. If they choose to escape, then they will receive the help of some of the local slaves and likely drag my character with them as a hostage or willing guide depending on what happens. If they decide to stay they will eventually be trusted enough to leave with what they were looking for as well as a few gifts of friendship and an emissary to help establish trade.

If there’s anything specific you want, tell me about it and we’ll try to work it in.

• Cheer
Reactions: Farzad Oldsummer
I can't wait to discover the old world information.

We’ll need to wait about a day before we can start, just so everyone who wants to join has an opportunity to. But in the meantime, is there anything specific you want to happen in this RP? A fight? A mage and shaman geek out? A subplot of one kind or another?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Farzad Oldsummer
Okay, I don’t think anyone else is going to hop in. I’ll get the post up and DM the first scene. I’ll link it here once it’s up.