It's been a long time - Hey!

Wynter Willow

Good evening!

I wanted to take a few minutes of your time to introduce myself, you can call me Willow. I've been skimming over this forum and a couple others for a little while, as I've been looking for a place to get back into what I once loved doing. I was an avid role-player "back in the day" when AOL chat rooms and AIM were a thing. I thoroughly enjoyed creating stories/storylines/groups that intertwined with many people - the bigger the story, the better. It was a great way for me to unwind, get away from life and the anxiety that follows. Of course, life happened, Role-playing had to be put on the back burner and has been there since. I'm hoping to get back into it and feel as if this would be a great place to do just that!

It may take me a bit to create a character and figure out where to start here but I'll get there and look forward to creating stories and getting to know everyone!

Hell yeah!

Always happy to see a veteran rper come back to the hobby x] This a great place to strut the creative stuff and get to meet some wonderfully talented writers! If you have any questions, don't hesitate in asking around! The discord community is where a lot of the chatting and plotting happens, but if you reach out to people with DMs on site, or post up LFG threads, I've found many will still respond. :D

Looking forward to seein what you come up with! Happy writing. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Wynter Willow
Welcome to the dive in Willow! If you ever want to talk character ideas or threads or anything, I'm more than happy to help or plan out some threads! Can't wait to see what you finally go with, but I'm sure I have a character or two I can throw at them for some adventures.

• Yay
Thank you all! I'll get discord going so I don't miss out on anything, likely easier to get ideas thrown around anyway. Though, I also don't mind going into things blindly and seeing where they end up, sometimes the best play happens that way!

I have a few characters in mind, even if they're a few of my old (but favorites) that need to get a breath of fresh air (and maybe blood under their nails!). Hoping my playing isn't so rusty it sucks, lol. But we shall see!

Hello, and welcome! And that was largely the process that brought me to Chronicles too, I returned to RP after a really long break. And don't worry; we're not judgmental here. I felt kinda rusty at first too, but the feeling shakes off in no time at all.

Glad you joined to add to the stories, and I'm excited to see what characters you bring :D

Happy writing!

• Yay