LFG It's Adventure Time

Nahala Zorus

Agnomae Ambassador
Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone!

I'm VERY new to this website (literally yesterday), and have been wanting to get back into roleplaying because I love writing! I recently got into DnD, and found it to be the perfect opportunity.

So ultimately, I want to start roleplaying with some folks! I don't really have specific plots or plans in mind. In general, my character Nahala Zorus in an ambassador for the underwater kingdom of Agnomae, who only recently started trying to make connections with the land kingdoms. So her primary objective at the moment is to travel in order to observe kingdoms and meet as many people as possible in order to build valuable connections with her kingdom. I was just hoping she could make friends and have shenanigans along the way!

I'm open to any plot ideas too! Thanks all!

Oh cool, never seen a mer-like creature on the site before. Got some characters that would be very happy to meet her. As an ambassador for an underwater kingdom, she could make some great trade deals with pearls. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Nahala Zorus
Oh cool, never seen a mer-like creature on the site before. Got some characters that would be very happy to meet her. As an ambassador for an underwater kingdom, she could make some great trade deals with pearls. :)
Yes I would love it! I noticed that the underwater realm hasn't quite been tapped into yet, so I went for it :)

• Cheer
  • Love
Reactions: Machati and Urchin
Brilliant idea. How do you think Nahala would feel about doing business with some less than reputable individuals?

It maybe wouldn’t e her preference since she is part of the nobility, but if she doesn’t knoooooow

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Urchin
Nahala Zorus If you have any questions or need any advise feel free to hit me up on any of my profiles or on discord. You can see who I play by going to Asa's profile page and clicking the About button. I'm also on discord as well. There Im Kaelen/Weylin/Acteon.

• Cheer
I myself looking to get back into RPing as well. Ray here could add to your adventure as a guide.....if she has the means pay him.

• Cheer
Nahala Zorus If you have any questions or need any advise feel free to hit me up on any of my profiles or on discord. You can see who I play by going to Asa's profile page and clicking the About button. I'm also on discord as well. There Im Kaelen/Weylin/Acteon.
I really appreciate that! I joined the discord so I can reach out there! I would love to hear more about the Elbion College, since Nahala's primary form of fighting is magic!

I myself looking to get back into RPing as well. Ray here could add to your adventure as a guide.....if she has the means pay him.
We can get back into it together! She could definitely use a guide! (And she definitely has the means, being a noble, but she keeps her status on the down low for safety)

Nahala Zorus Well the college of elbion got sort of half blown up (at best). Not sure if it is IC back together yet or still being worked on.

Asa here is a master (aka professor) of medicine, healing, and alchemy. He is a bit of an irregular teacher though as he tends to be out on research trips most of the time. You know my excuse to have him wherever I need him to be.

As for the college, it isn't the only one to go to just the most famous one. There is also a college in Alliria that is sort of Elbion's rival. I think there are other colleges in other cities as well, but less familiar with who else might have one. The college in Elbion though will take on any student who shows enough basic skill in magic to show they are indeed magically gifted. If she needs help with that whole process then I can always have Asa back "home" processing his findings from his recent trips.

• Yay
Hello everyone!

I'm VERY new to this website (literally yesterday), and have been wanting to get back into roleplaying because I love writing! I recently got into DnD, and found it to be the perfect opportunity.

So ultimately, I want to start roleplaying with some folks! I don't really have specific plots or plans in mind. In general, my character Nahala Zorus in an ambassador for the underwater kingdom of Agnomae, who only recently started trying to make connections with the land kingdoms. So her primary objective at the moment is to travel in order to observe kingdoms and meet as many people as possible in order to build valuable connections with her kingdom. I was just hoping she could make friends and have shenanigans along the way!

Mayhap she could run into a lycan pack and negotiate deals with them? It could certainly prove interesting, especially if certain things happen.

Hello everyone!

Welcome, she could also have a run in with a certain divine warrior. Maybe learn about his faith

Mayhap she could run into a lycan pack and negotiate deals with them? It could certainly prove interesting, especially if certain things happen.
Yesssss that sounds way cool! I'm trying to think of some kind of plot so there's some kind of structure to all of this lol

Welcome, she could also have a run in with a certain divine warrior. Maybe learn about his faith
I would seriously love that that sounds amazing!

Overall if any of you have plots ideas lemme know because ya girl strugglin'

• Cheer
I was thinking perhaps Nahala is traveling, using being an ambassador as an excuse, but in reality the king of Agnomae has fallen victim to a peculiar illness that has been untreatable to any magic or known medicines within their realm and she's seeking a cure??? Just trying to think of something to push things along I suppose

• Thoughtful
Great idea! If Nahala ever makes it as far as Alliria in her travels, let me know! Zilvra would love to meet her. :)

Nahala Zorus if that is your plot then if she asks about those things in Elbion they will direct her to Asa here. Trying to find him in his travels though could be a good reason she gets so far flung. He doesn't stay in 1 place for long on his research trips.

Yesssss that sounds way cool! I'm trying to think of some kind of plot so there's some kind of structure to all of this lol
I was thinking perhaps Nahala is traveling, using being an ambassador as an excuse, but in reality the king of Agnomae has fallen victim to a peculiar illness that has been untreatable to any magic or known medicines within their realm and she's seeking a cure??? Just trying to think of something to push things along I suppose

That could be a good angle to work. I don't know how medicinally minded other wolves are but we just say "Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal, suck it up" XD

• Haha
Reactions: Nahala Zorus
I'm not sure what the relationship would be between naga and underwater kingdoms, but if you like, I think we could have a lighthearted little rp sometime since Suchus likes the water very much. They could stumble into each other by both wanting to sleep in the same small pool of water, competing while swimming (like going for the same fish, if she eats fish), or something.