[Interesting Title Here]

Hello, I’ve been lurking in the discord for a bit now but I finaly got the time to make an account. I haven’t really delved into much roleplay before, I was in a DnD group before “unprecedented times” forced us to stop playing so I’m not a complete stranger but I don’t really know what I’m doing. Hopefully I find enough time to actually write in a couple roleplays but my schedule might be tight sometimes considering I’m a university student and also working part-time. I look forward to exploring this world with everyone (once I find the time to make a character biography) .

Welcome! :D if you have any questions or need any help just ask in discord. I recommend reading some other threads to get an idea of the style of RP, and I’m sure you’ll fit right in!

• Yay
Reactions: Velaeri
Welcome to Chronicles! Silver Romani has it right - the Discord server is a great place to ask questions and to find assistance. :) No rush on getting settled, take your time!

Welcome to Chronicles! Like Velaeri said, we're a patient bunch too, so take your time. We understand life can get in the way :) Glad to have you here, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Welcome to the site! You'll love it here. We have catnip. :)