LFG I think I am being left on read

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
So I do not think I am going to be getting a response from Gerra... This is what I get for trying to connect with someone. Now like an angry ex I am going to react in a totally reasonable way and attempt to mess with his precious toy: the Empire. Now unlike my associates I understand that this is a personal matter that should not include my nation. Basically what I am getting at is I am going to be going on a Fr*ck the empire arc that may be drawn out depending on how well received it is. To start I will make a thread about me creating swarms of various desert monsters that I will later be setting loose around the empire. If you have any cool monster art I would love to see it.

Hopefully this will help people learn not to leave me on read when I tell them I want to be friends!!!

(OOC Btw this is written from Steve's perspective. I have literally no real beef with anyone)

Last edited:
Achates Oh you know scorpions, jackals, snakes, fusions of them all, sand sharks, basically anything cool and could be viable for the Amol-Kalit setting, I don't want to travel to the tundra to find mammoths to fuse to people.

Nayden Sure, if you already have a thread link it so I can see whats up, or just keep me in the loop. Please, and thank you. <3

• Yay
Reactions: Taushan Angevin
Sure, if you already have a thread link it so I can see whats up, or just keep me in the loop. Please, and thank you. <3
Rm we got them running into Gerra and Maho in Ash Breeze :) and in a tavern thread where they are in a bar fight rn XD. If you wanna pop into one of those lol
But otherwise we will keep you in the loop :) keep in mind you might have to teach Taus how to read ;)

• Yay
Reactions: TTamark
Didn’t mean to ignore you! I’ve been very busy and haven’t had time to reply yet, sorry :)

• Yay
Reactions: TTamark