I Am Literally a Goat

Kyrusia

Ain't Nothin' but a Goat
'Ello, folks.

I was introduced to Chronicles by Suule, as we both know one another from another community; mostly we'd been discussing roleplaying and worldbuilding, and Chronicles got mentioned. Took a look, and here we are. So far, I'm quite interested, been doing a fair bit of reading, brainstorming, trying to get a feel for the community (here and on the discord), as well as absorbing as much of the lore and guides on community culture and such that I can.

Anyway, little bit 'bout me. Well, my first character here is Môdhryd (still a work-in-progress). I'm 33 (positively decrepit), and have been writing and roleplaying since I was a teenager - though I'm a bit out of practice. I usually go by "Kyru," so, do with that information what you will. Uh, what else... Oh. Due to an old meme from another community, my avatar is a goat. And I make capricious puns. ...Yeah.

Regardless, I look forward to getting to know everyone, participating, and collaborating.

Welcome welcome! Looking forward to maybe rping somewhere down the line ^_^

Awwe, y'all are so sweet. Thanks for all the warm welcomes, both here and on the Discord. I'm sure I'll get a chance to interact more with y'all, both IC and OOC.

"You're in the jungle, baby. You're gonna diiiiiiieeeee!"

Thanks for the welcome. :D