LFG Host of Characters Looking For RP (Knights of Anathaeum Welcome!)

ElektaKount

Da Warboss
proxy.php
Greetings one and all! Now that I am back I figured I'd get into the swing of things. Been reading up on the new lore, and I must say there have been some interesting additions. The Knights of Anathaeum in particular really fascinate me, and while I don't have a knight myself, I certainly do have characters who'd be more then interested in participating in a joint venture and/or allying with the order.

First we have Karl von Stehlen (Along with potentially Erwin Geschwind and Ace), a fully armored Knight of a separate order, but one's who's interest and values likely line up quite well with Anathaeum. I was thinking an introductory type thread with a joint venture in a monster hunt or even fighting a raiding warband, since I just really want to rp a mounted knight charging with lance and all! It be interesting if the guy stuck around as a loan knight after to help finish business, but that's a concept that can be discussed further along!

The next character is my beloved Zufar el Hassan, a pirate prince who's main cause is to cripple the slave trade across the continent. The guy might not always operate in the most noble of fashions, but at least he he's having fun with the entire thing. Of course, Zufar could always use more contacts when it comes to helping some of these former slaves resettle after a explosive, not to mention he makes a great ally for an order who needs an agent who can operate on the less then reputable side of things. There is a lot that can be done with an introduction to the knights.

Alternatively, I still have a whole host of characters that can be found in my about page that extend beyond just the Knights of Anathaeum that are open to all! If you are curious about any of them or have ideas for plots feel free to drop me a dm or message me here! I'd be happy to elaborate and plot further on other ideas if anyone has anything!

Yo! Welcome back, firstly and foremost, and man, these characters look awesome, and the vibes you are putting down, equally appreciated :D! I could certainly throw a few characters your way to help get things rolling for either adventure/ route (the open battle and the pirate prince contact!) Hit me up on Discord via DMS and I'd be more than happy to discuss things! Just a heads up, I am in more than a few threads, so I will be a bit slow on replies at times, but, if you are good with slow and steady (with the occasional sprinting section) then I am more than down to connect some of these plot ideas with you!

Bees and I created the initial lore, and I play one of the captains of the Order, along with a handful of other knights. So, as far as official alliances and full joint actions and the like, feel free to contact me!

• Yay
Reactions: ElektaKount
I think it may be easier to post some characters that I have or wanna start getting back into, and a brief summery of who they are:
  • Alexandros (Misthofóros Lochagos) - A Hoplite-themed mercenary, leading a band of warriors from his homeland seeking to offer his services for coin. A very straightforward warrior, one not unfamiliar to the odd side adventure.
  • Huang Tien (黄天) - A Chinese-themed wanderer of sorts, one that seeks enlightenment seeing the world after a rash warrior who made plenty of mistakes.
  • Karl von Stehlen - A knight from one of the many realms on the continent. Karl is a stiff man who always don his armor, one that puts his duty to the realm above all else, though a part of him wishes to see more of the world beyond just what he knows.
  • Ace (The Good Boy) - Attached to Karl, a mixed wolfhound doggo who largely accompanies Karl (at least for the time being). A great tracker with an acute sense of smell, but an even greater friend to all those he deems worthy.
  • Otto von Stehlen - A seemingly emotionless man who had to shoulder the burden of governing his realm after a youth as an adventurer, the responsibility and protection of his realm are all that he cares for.
  • Su Jun Seo (수준서) - A Korean-themed vagabond, followed the other two to these lands for a fresh start after some hectic events from his motherland.
  • Wakasugi Touma (若杉とうま) - A Japanese-themed ronin, a man trying to run from his past and atone for his sins in a different land, he seeks to use his skill with the blade to the benefit of people rather then for selfish gain.
  • Zufar el Hassan - The pirate prince, though a rather casual for a pirate at that. But don't be fooled: His lackluster demeanor hides a rather cunning strategist that are always moving ten pieces ahead.
Feel free to dm me if any of these people catch ya interest! Or if you wanna hear more. I am always happy to talk about new plots and such, since I am getting back into the swing of things!