High Adventure

Murr

Hello all, I don't have much to say but that I haven't done play-by-post RPing since about 2008 and was feeling nostalgic for that time and the communities I was in and friends I had back then and decided to try my hand at it again. I love reading classic pulp-fiction, especially adventure stories and sword-and-sorcery - Edgar Rice Burroughs, Abraham Merritt and Robert E Howard are my favorite authors. I've already made a character, Uruk, a savage adventurer after that likeness and if anyone would like to cooperate on a story with that kind of a character then feel free to get in touch.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin and Ragna
Welcome!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We also have a discord chat you can pop into if you like!

• Yay
Reactions: Ceit
I'm a big fan of REH, particularly Turlogh Dubh, Cormac Mac Art, Bran Mak Morn, and Solomon Kane. I hope you enjoy writing on the site and definitely post to Roleplay Discussion or on Discord to hunt for writing partners :)

Welcome! Definitely check out the 'chronicle' tabbed threads in the rp section. There's some great adventures going on in there you're free to jump into! Cheers!

proxy.php