Hey Y'all

Em Cecilia

Character Biography
Link
As the title says....hey y'all!

Obviously, I am new here. I have joined the Discord and I am working on my first character. This is not my first foray into thread based rp sites. I was part of SWRP from 2006-2012 and now I am on another fantasy site as well. I am excited to be here and slightly overwhelmed, but I will get the hang of everything. Everyone seems awesome and I cannot wait to get writing!

A little about me. I am from Texas. I am a high school English teacher and swim coach. I promise, I will not correct your grammar or spelling because I am not a douchebag. I am available to read over and edit essays though. I quite enjoy it. I dress up and go to the Texas Renaissance Festival pretty much every weekend while it is in season. That is me in my avatar. I enjoy reading and writing - obviously. Um...I am a pc gamer and I am extremely sarcastic. Oh and I have 3 dogs who are my babies.

That is me in a nutshell! Excited to be here! <3

Welcome! If anything isn't immediately obvious please just let us know in discord and we'll help :)

Welcome! I think you will find a large portion of our members here are also from SW forums. You'll have lots in common! Let us know if you have any questions. :)