LFG 1x1 Hey There :)

Myrcella Bochanan

Eldest daughter of House Bochanan
Character Biography
Link
Just starting out here. Still getting used to the site and it's format. I am always on my mobile, so I'm sure that I see things quite differently than others. Not sure if the messages relates to how many posts I've made, or if there's just some part of my profile that I can't see. Given that my inbox is empty and I've only made one post so far (besides my bio), I can only take a guess.

Aaaaaaanyways, I'm looking to flesh out Myrcella more. She's human, loves everything that's beautiful, a bit of a snob and although she's considered an adult by now (she's 19), she hasn't even tried to venture into adulthood yet. Meaning that she's enjoying the lesser responsibilities of not having to be married and run her own household. She loves to paint, to ride her horse, do some archery and annoy her siblings.

I'm looking for an adversary, or a friend, or anything inbetween. Just looking to get my feet wet :)

Do you want a family servant?

Got a character in training to be a Butler, I think it would be cool if he was tied to your characters household.

• Yay
Reactions: Myrcella Bochanan
Myrcella Bochanan

Welcome!

Mobile view functions almost the same as desktop. Where are you seeing messages? If you click your avatar you'll have three icons come up. One about your profile, one about private messages, one about notifications.

If you mean the message number on your profile card then you can click the number and it will show what it means (forum and wiki posts)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Myrcella Bochanan

Welcome!

Mobile view functions almost the same as desktop. Where are you seeing messages? If you click your avatar you'll have three icons come up. One about your profile, one about private messages, one about notifications.

If you mean the message number on your profile card then you can click the number and it will show what it means (forum and wiki posts)

Myrcella Bochanan

Welcome!

Thanks :) Yeah I click that and see the different sections for messages and notifications. Just below that it has a speech bubble, says that there's messages, but there isn't any. It also tells me what likes I have. Tapping on the icon doesn't do nothing and until now, no one has posted after me...lol I think it might just mean how many posts I've made. But for some reason it says messages....

Weird!

• Yay
Reactions: Titus Phane