hey there! ♥

Prism

the savage
Hey there! I'm brand new here, but I've been writing for a long time on roleplay forums. My favorite settings and subjects have always been fantasy, and anything remotely fatastical in general. I love writing magics, details, creating and bouncing ideas with writing friends. It's been a pretty long time since I have been part of a writing/roleplay community so you'll have to bear with me with my awkwardness. I'll get smoother :p

I'm American and happily tending my little farm or working in the gardens with most my time. I live in the mountains of the northeast US and it's getting super cold! Snow is soon, but the frosts are hard and the nights are getting close to zero nowadays. ~

Feel free to find me on discord Psilo#1243, or message me on here if you want to get something going, I would love to write with you! I'll be joining more characters and always looking for good 1x1 & groups to write with. So far I'm only in one thread and i'd like to be in more! I only have one character going for now, I'd like to develop her further before getting another going. Check out Agatha Lumeris, she's my only but I'll be joining more soon.

~ P. ♥

Hey, another new person! Hello! I'm just getting the ropes of this place but I'm immensely liking the setting. The Admin here are friendly and responsive too, so if you need help send them a DM!

I am loving it here so far! It's crazy fun and yes, the creative freedoms are amazing! I'm super new to wiki stuff, but not new to roleplaying, so this is a great place for me. Definitely digging it a lot!

Welcome to ChroniclesRP! Where the stories are a many, and opportunities are a plenty.

Hm. That sounds like a nice line. I think I'll be using it more often now xD. Anywho, a new face is always a welcome sight. It just means I've got a new set of potentially endless adventures to go on in the future. Hope you enjoy it here!

• Aww
Reactions: Prism
YES! Thank you! New adventures abound.

And that is a fancy line, bahaha, it should be a on a flyer!

• Haha
Reactions: Dauner
Thank you Silver! Nice to meet everyone, can't wait to mingle & write with all of you! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Silver Romani