Hey! A little intro on me....

MJK

✿❀❁
Character Biography
Link
Hi there!

Introductory posts are not my strong suite, but they're always helpful nontheless.

My name is MJK, and I'm a 21 year old female from South Africa (no, I don't own a pet lion or live in a mud hut).
I like tea, my cat, and people who aren't rude mig-mogs (yes, that's a made-up word).

In terms of RP, my posts are usually paragraph-style with lengths of one to five paragraphs. Although I am new to this site, I am not new to rping and have been doing it for about 10 years now...at least, I stopped counting a while ago so that's my best guess.

My preferred genres are:
  • fantasy (this includes anything from medieval to the supernatural)
  • action
  • romance
  • adventure
  • sci-fi
I do not enjoy anime, anything overly erotic, real-life based and extreme gore.

My response time can vary from once a week to twice a day. Real life takes precedence, although I will always let you know if I'm going to be absent for a period of time.

I'm still busy making a character, but if you're interested in starting a RP with me, drop me a message or comment and I'll get back to you asap.

Here's a virtual cookie ...you deserve it after reading all this.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here with us and look forward to seeing the characters you create. If you have any questions at all, please not hesitate to ask.

• Yay
Reactions: MJK
Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here with us and look forward to seeing the characters you create. If you have any questions at all, please not hesitate to ask.
Thank you for the welcome, look forward to meeting more people here.

Hello, I'm relatively new here too, so not sure how much help I can be but I look forward to getting to RP with you.

• Yay
proxy.php

Welcome to the site! Nice intro, sounds like you'll fit in. Feel free to ask questions if you have them. See ya around!

• Yay